The Gang Walks In On You

Dallas
"Dally!" You giggle as he kisses your neck obviously drunk. He picks you up wrapping your legs around his waist. He chuckles. "Not here." You say referring to Bucks house that you were at for a party.
"Cmon no one will know I promise." He smiles. You playfully roll your eyes and nod. He throws you on the bed taking off his shirt. He hovers over you kissing your lips your hand on his chest. He starts to remove your shirt throwing it to the side. You giggle and he smiles when the door opens.
"Dallas!" Johnny shouts, probably coming to get Dally out, "shit!" He says turning around.
"Jesus! Kid, leave us alone!" Dallas says hanging his head down. You giggle.
"Sorry Dal-I."
"Johnny shut up and leave!"
Johnny does what he's told.
Two-Bit
Darry and Soda were at work and yo hand Two were stuck baby sitting Pony even though all three of you knew he didn't need it. You were laying on the couch with Two laying on your stomach. You played with his hair, Pony was in the chair.
"Where are you going?" Two asks Pony who stands up.
"Bathroom, jeez." He chuckles heading towards the bathroom. Two adjusts himself so his chin was on your stomach. You giggle as he gives you a kissy face, you lean down giving him a kiss. He holds you there for a long time.  The kiss quickly turned to a heavy make out,
"Jesus!! Get a room." Pony rolls
His eyes playfully. Instead of stopping Two just kissed you harder and it got a little heated until Pony smacked the back of Two-Bits head, you both chuckle, "gross." Pony laughs sitting back in his chair.
Pony boy
You were at the Curtis house alone because Darry and Soda were at work and you told Two to go home because he was drunk,
"How does Y equal four?" Pony asks lookin over his homework you had just helped him with, you playfully groan and re explain it.
"I have a better idea." Pony says shutting his math binder leaning over the table and kissing you that quickly turned into a make out. He stands up and wraps your legs around his waist starting to lead you his bedroom. You stand in front of the door your arms wrapped around his neck,  him shirtless when the door flies open.
"Ooo Ponyboy!! Getting up in the world!" Soda says with Steve behind him ruffling his hair. Pony rolls his  eyes and sighs.
"Soda!" He blushes.
"Blushing!" Steve chuckles grabbing the gallon of milk from the fridge. You can't help but giggle laying your blushing face in his shoulder.
"Sorry kid brother," Soda laughs sucking in a sucker.
Johnny
You and Johnny were laying on the beat up couch late at night in the lot. His arm wrapped around you and your head on his chest starring at the fire.
"I'm telling you it'd be Steve who would get himself in a mess like that." Johnny laughs. You giggle.
"No, Pony always finds himself in the wrong place at the wrong time."
"Okay that's true." He agrees looking down at you. You smile up at him, he leans down kissing you. It started off soft but then soon turned into a soft make out.
"Look at little old Johnnycakes!" Dallas laughs clearly drunk and sitting right next to Johnny a beer in hand.
"Hi Dallas." Johnny sighs scooting over.
"Just wait, soon she'll cheat and you'll be gone!" He mumbles. You look up to Johnny who had his arm around you protectively, he looks down to you and shrugs. "Damn you guys were getting heated!"
Sodapop
"Darry!?" Soda calls through the house. No answer. Soda then looks down at you in his arms and you smile. He picks you up, you wrap your legs around his waist and he carries you to the bedroom. He takes off his DX shirt and you take off yours. You giggle as he throws himself on top of you. He plants his smiling lips against yours as you start to unbutton his jeans. They soon come off and so do your shorts. He kisses your neck you giggling.
"Oh my god! SODA in this bed!?" Pony says covering his eyes bringing in light from him opening the door. Soda sighs hanging his head down.
"Do you mind Pony?" He says looking to his little brother.
"Yeah! I sleep in this bed to!"
"Sleep on the couch." Soda groans. Darry is soon behind Pony.
"Damnit Soda!" He shouts. Soda groans throwing his jeans back on and you throw your shirt back on.
Darry
You wake up to Darry drawing lazy patterns onto your bare arm. You cover up your chest with the sheet and roll over to kiss him putting a hand on his bare chest.
"Morning Beautiful." He smiles.
"Morning handsome." You giggle wrapping your arms around him and laying your head in his chest.
"Morning!" Two and Soda smile coming in. You both sit up in shock.
"Jesus!" Darry yells.
"Nah, just Two." He chuckles at his own joke sitting in a chair across from the bed,
"No damn privacy in this house," Darry rolls his eyes,
"Nope!" Two laughs.
Steve
You lay down against the back seat exhausted, clinging the blanket to your chest.
"Damn," Steve smiles rolling over to kiss you.
"Yeah." You giggle feeling your cheeks go red. He puts a hand against the back of your neck and kisses you again. You out your hand against his bare chest trying your fingers against his muscle lines.
A knock on the glass window made you both jump. It was Soda laughing his ass off.
"You have to pay to watch dumbass!" Steve laughs.