He Falls Asleep On You

Dallas
His head was between your legs and hands wrapped around your waist, his breathing slow. You smile playing with his hair. "Hm." He stirs.
"Morning sunshine." You whisper. He groans and tightens his grip on your waist, closing his eyes again.
Two-Bit
You were laying on the floor with you back to the couch, he was laying between your legs hands wrapped around your knees. You smile seeing that he was fast asleep. You kiss his head and let him sleep with his back to you and his head laying on your shoulder,
Ponyboy
You wake up seeing it was extremely late ad you fell asleep on the couch. You look down and see Pony was on top of you with his head on your stomach fast asleep.
"Pony." You whisper curling his hair with your finger.
"M tired," he yawns, "your as comfortable as my pillow." He says closing his eyes again. You giggle and start to play with hair.
Johnny
"Johnny?" You whisper turning your attention from the stars to Johnny who was laying down his head on your stomach, making a T shape with both of you. "Johnnycakes?" You whispers again but then soon notice he was sleeping. You reach over for his jacket trying not to disturb him and laid it over his body.
Sodapop
You go to move yourself after falling asleep and notice that someone was under your arm fast asleep. You smile when you see Soda sleeping with his arms wrapped around you side and his shoulder on your breast and you hand wrapped around his bare chest. He was even letting out the smallest snores. You just giggle and start playing with his hair tossing it and curling it around your finger.
Darry
"Ugh." Darry groans falling into your lap.
"Long day?" You giggle adjusting yourself so he was laying down his head on your stomach and sitting between your legs.
"Yeah." He groans again letting you play with his hair. He closed his eyes just as you reach for a blanket to cover him up. Soon enough small cute snores filled the room. You smile leaning down to kiss his head not disturbing him.
Steve
You were sitting on the couch with Steve when he payed his head down on your lap.
"I'm so tired." He yawns as you start to take his hand. You smile and kiss the side of his head still watching the TV. You look down and see that he's sleeping already.
"Night babe." You giggle grabbing the blanket from behind the couch and covering up his body and rubbing his arm as he slept peacefully.