You're Sick

Dally
You lay in Dally's bed feeling miserable with the flu, starring out the window when Dally walks in a smile on his face. He sits at the edge of the bed feeling your forehead.
"Your still pretty warm how you feeling babe"
"Like shit." You reply. He chuckles kissing you forehead and taking your hand. When the boys weren't around Dally is a really sweet guy.
"Do you need anything?" He asks. You nod. "What is it?"
"You." You reply, he chuckles kissing your temple and laying behind you turning into the big spoon and you the little one. He lightly rubs your back, whispering sweet things in your ear as you giggle and try and fall asleep.
Two-Bit
You grab another tissue as you sneeze again, Two-Bit comes in from the kitchen smiling seeing you awake carrying a cup of chicken noodle soup. He sits down next to you handing you the cup. He then moved so you are under him and you hit play on the movie. You ate your soup he brought you and he sipped from his hot chocolate as you watched Grease for the millionth time this week you've been sick. You turn your head seeing that he's staring at you.
"What?" You ask.
"Your so cute when your nose is all red." He smiles kissing your Rudolph nose. You giggle and lean your head on his shoulder throwing another blanket over top of you.
Ponyboy:
Pony had been staying with you these past few days because you've been sick. He's been doing anything he can to help make you feel better, medicine, books, jokes, soft tissues, chicken noodle soup, but none of it was working. You laugh at Ponyboy who was at the end of your bed calling Darry for what medicine to get he can't help but smile at your smile.
"Okay thanks." He says hanging up the phone. "Happy to see you smiling." He says standing up and kissing your cheek.
"Where are you going?" You ask
"DX I'll be back soon." He says leaving the room.
When he returns it was only about an hour. He came in with a bag on his hands. It was full of soup, and medicine that he made you consume.
Johnny
Johnny had no clue what to do when you had the flu. You leaned over the toilet as he rubs your back holding your hair back for you as you let the soup you had a few hours ago. When you leaned back he grabbed you towel and you wiped your mouth. He sat behind you as you curled up and cried warm tears in his arms. He just kissed your head and let you cry telling you you would get better soon. You let him hold you. When you were done you got up and he carried you back to your bed and sat at the end pulling the covers over you and kissing your forehead. He rubbed your thigh until you fell asleep again.
Sodapop
You woke up in the middle of the night at soda's house needing to puke. You ran to the bathroom letting out the dinner he had made specially for you two. You hear footsteps coming behind you and wrap his arms around you as you lean back he picked you up and carried you to the couch.
He pressed his lips to your forehead checking your temperature.
"You have a fever." He says taking your hand in his larger one. You groan as he brushes your out of your face tucking it behind your ear. "Your not leaving until you get better." He chuckles kissing your hand. You giggle knowing he meant it. "I'll take off work until you do get better."
"Soda you don't have to do that." You say as he rubs your hand with his thumb.
"But I'm going to." He chuckles.

Darry
You were laying in Darry's bed because Darry wouldn't let you leave at all. Darry walks in holding a bowl of soup and hands it to you. You smile taking it.
"Thanks." You say as he leans down kissing your forehead. He sits at the edge of the bed rubbing your leg through the covers.
"Anything for you honey." He smiles.
You blush eating your soup. "I got some more medicine." He adds. You nod sniffing.
He leaves the room soon coming back with a few pills. You take them with your soup hoping it will help you better. When you finish your soup Darry takes the bowl back to the kitchen. You pull the covers off of you go to get more blankets. You swing your feet off the bed and stand up walkin outside the door. Darry sees you and runs to your side picking you up bridal style and carrying you back to bed.
"Where do you think your going?" He asks taking you back to bed.
"To get more blankets." Your reply as he covers you back you.
"No your not I will but your not." He says kissing your forehead and leaving the room coming back with more blankets in his hands. You giggle as he lays them all on you.
Steve
You were in the hospital because of how sick you had gotten you had a fever of 105 and was on ivs and different machines trying to cool you down. You flutter your eyes open seeing Steve pacing in front of your bed. You smile seeing how worried he was. He finally realized you were awake and ran to your side taking your hand.
"Hey Darling, how you feeling?" He asks kissing your forehead.
"I feel like I'm on fire and i feel sick." You giggle. He chuckles at you rubbing your hand with his thumb.
You feel like your going to puke so you lean off the bed Steve could tell and grabbed your bucket for you holding your hair back. When you leaned back in the bed he set the bucket away and gave you a glass of water. You took a sip.
"I look horrible." You groan.
"I think your adorable no matter what." He smiles rubbing your temple with his thumb.