He Comes Back From Departure

Dallas
Dallas has been gone to war for six months with only one phone call. He's been busy and so have you but you're ready to see him again. He was coming home today, finally, but you didn't know why, usually they are gone for later but he's coming home today.
You bite your finger nails waiting to see him come through the gates. You stand on your tip toes searching for his blonde hair and icy eyes. You turn back around having no luck so you continued to pace not able to get the thought of seeing him out of your mind.
"Y/N?" You hear a voice call behind you. You turn around and tears start down your cheeks when you realize a pair of icy blue eyes were staring right at you with tears filling them. You run to him hugging him tightly and him you. He groans a little at the first touch. When you let him go you put your hands on his chest.
"I'm fine." He says putting his hand on yours. You look back at his chest and unzip his coat and lift the side of his shirt to reveal a white bandage with a red stain on hit covering a spot next to his heart.
"Really in fine." He repeats.
"That's why you're home early," you whisper.
"Yeah." He confesses. "Can we go home, I'm in some pain." He admits. You nod taking his bag from the ground and helping him to the car. When you got home the first thing you did was take off his shirt while he sat on the bathroom counter. You move his dog tags aside and unwrap his bandage with him biting his lip in pain, it revealed stitches in the shape of an X right next to where his heart should be.
"What happened?" You ask going to change his bandage.
"I got shot." He mumbles.
"What?"
"I got shot," he says louder for you to hear.
"Jesus Dallas." You say tears in your eyes.
"I'm fine babe, I promise." He says kissing your forehead and you get rid of the old red bandage replacing it with a white clean one. "I mean it, I'm okay." He repeats brushing hair from your face tucking it behind your ear. You nod putting your hand on his chest and leaning your forehead against his.
"I love you."
Two-Bit
You have a son who's 9, his name is Alex and you and Alex haven't seen Two in over nine months now because he's been at war. You've written letter but they never did either of you justice. Your son also played soccer. You didn't know when he was coming home but both of you wanted it to be soon.
"I think he likes it, I mean he get excited for practice and stuff." You say to your sister who was next to you on the bleacher as you guys watched Alex play as goalie.
"As long as he found something." She smiles.
"Nice job Alex!" You shout as he blocked a penalty kick.
Alex looked identical to Two-bit just with your eyes. He reminded you of Two all the time and you think that's what made you last this long with out seeing him. Although you did write, it's been a while since you've gotten a letter back almost a month, you were just hoping he was okay.
"Go Alex!" You hear someone shout from the edge of the field. You look over to the voice and you facial expression dropped. You jumped up running to him and jumping into his arms as you started to cry hugging the man calling out to your son.
"Hey doll." He whispers kissing your head and squeezing you tight as you sobbed into his shoulder.
"You're okay." You sob.
"I'm okay." He repeats. He puts you down and you look at him noticing he was still in his uniform.  You put your hands on his cheeks and look to his tear filled eyes.
"I missed you so much, we missed you so much." You whisper as he wipes the tears from your cheeks.
"I know babe, I missed you guys too." He whispers back planting a kiss to your lips. He wraps his arms around your waist and he rests one on your bum.
"Two! We're at a soccer game." You chuckle.
"Ahh who cares, I missed everything bout you baby." He chuckles his forehead against yours. The whistle blow snapped you guys back into reality. Alex goes to the sideline but when he's getting a drink he stops throwing his water bottle down to the grass and running across the field to you guys.
"Daddy!" He shouts.
"Hey buddy." Two says tears forming again as he takes his son into his  arms for a tight embrace. Alex starts sobbing.
"You're home! You're really home!" He sobs.
"I'm home now." He says kissing his head and rubbing his back. You look over noticing the entire field was watching your small family but you didn't care. You just knelt down to your two favorite boys and Two hugged you with Alex.
"I love you guys so much." He sobs into your hair placing a kiss on your head then Alex's head.
Ponyboy
"Happy Birthday Y/N!" Your sister exclaims as you blew out your candles for your 20th birthday.
"Thanks." You manage a smile. Pony wasn't here, he was gone to war. It's been about eight months and you missed him so much, he was suppose to be home by now but he wasn't.
"He'll come soon." Soda comforts. You nod hoping he was right.
"Okay let's have cake, I'm hungry!" Two chuckles grabbing a slice. You nod again and take your slice of yellow cake starting at it with a fork and poking at your vanilla ice cream.
After eating cake your sister started to clean up the back porch table. You sit back in your lawn chair not able to get pony off of your mind, you missed him so much.
"So, I know we already did presents but, we have one more for you." Your sister smiles moving to stand in front of you.
"I don't want anything else. You guys have already done so much." You smile.
"I know but I think you'll really like this one." You sister smiles to you. You sigh.
"Happy birthday." You hear a voice say behind you. You turn around and jump up jumping into Ponyboy's arms starting to sob.
"You're home." You whisper as he spins you around. "You're home." You repeat.
"I'm home baby." He says his voice cracking, as he plants a kiss on the side of your head.
"You're actually home." You whisper again kissing his lips then hiding your face in his shoulder.
" I missed you so much." He says kissing your ear. The porch went silent with everyone smiling at you guys.
"I missed you too Pony." You sob.
"It's okay baby." He whispers. "I'm here now." He adds.
"You're here." You manage a giggle and smile.
"I love you." He says planting a kiss on your lips and pressing his forehead against yours.
"I love you." You giggle holding his hair in your hand.
Johnny
It's been ten months since you've seen your husband Johnny. He's been gone for ten months with only letters. You wanted to hear his voices again, and touch his soft lips again but you couldn't, not until today you couldn't. He was coming home today. So you were at the airport with the gang. You wee so anxious you were already crying.
"He's actually coming home." You whisper to yourself unable to hide your smile even with your attempts at trying to hide it. You look around looking for your husband but still no sign.
"He'll be here soon Y/N." Pony chuckles at you. You smile again.