Places he loves to kiss you

Dallas:
Dally loved to kiss you neck everytime you would laid down to sleep or ask if he liked your outfit he would come up from behind kissing your neck and moving up to your ear. That was you favorite place to get kissed as well.
Two-Bit
He always would kiss you on the eyes. When you were sleeping and he would come up to wake you up he would plant kisses on your eye lids. Everytime after you two would share a kiss you would close your eyes and expect one on your eye lids one for each eye
Ponyboy:
Pony liked to kiss your forehead. He was a little bit taller then you and he loved it when you were walking with the gang and he would kiss your forehead and the boys would tease you guys for still being young and dating.
Sodapop:
Soda would always kiss your nose. Everytime he left for work he would kiss the top of your nose you loved the feeling and the tickle it gave you. He liked to kiss the tip but sometimes he would kiss the bridge of your nose.
Johnny:
He would always go for you cheek, especially in public he would lean over and planting at least three kisses on your cheek and you loved it. He loved it when you will blush and he loved the warmth to your his lips.
Darry:
Shoulders, you would be washing the dishes or just be getting out of the shower and he would kiss your shoulders bare or not. Usually it was from behind though.
Steve:
Lips, Steve loves your soft lips pressed against his. When you were cold or snuggling on the couch he would plant more then one kiss on your lips happily and you would giggle returning them

A/n
I'm am having so much fun writing this and I hope you gusy like to read it I am so friggin excited to keep this going thanks! I'll see yo iguana in the next part of you have requests just PM me and I WILL do them no matter what!
Comment telling me who your favorite is and where you like to get kissed! Vote guys I love to see people voting!!