Christmas series || outside

Dally
You were walking to DX with Dally swinging your hands back and forth.
"I hate the cold!" You yell snuggling up to him he happily takes you under his arm.
"I know what will warm you up." He says leaving you and turning behind you. You turn around just as Dally had thrown a snowball at your chest. You gasp taking cover behind a tree and throwing one back at him.
He chuckles and acts like he's in shock then made a huge one coming up to you and putting it in your hood for revenge you take one and slip it down his shirt he yells from the cold.
Two-Bit
"Come on its almost Christmas we have to embrace the snow!" Two says pulling on our hands.
"I hate snow." You reply as he hands you your coat you unwillingly put it on and slip on your boots. He takes your hand pulling you into the cold air.

"One thing we have to do every year!" He says pushing you into the snow your caught off guard until he lays next to you spreading his arms and legs away from him then curling them back. You catch on and do the same. You both stand and look at your snow angels admiring how short your is compared to his.
Ponyboy
"Why are we out here?" You ask shivering in your coat.
"Come on we have to make at least one snowman!" He yells starting to roll snow. You giggle and start to make the second ball. It didn't take long to make a snowman between the two of you.
"We're missing something!" Pony says.
"What?" You ask as he takes off his scarf and places it around the snow mans cold neck. You just roll your eyes planting a kiss on his cheek.

Johnny
It was night so it was even more cold that what it was during the day snowflakes were raining from the sky. Johnny held your cold hands as you walked down the sidewalk.
"What's wrong sweetheart?" He asks.
"I'm freezing!" You say. He chuckles and happily gives you his Jean jacket.
"Your gonna freeze!" You say.
"As long as it's not you I'm fine with that." He replies wrapping his arm around you. you happily giggle and snuggle into his chest as you walked over to the lot

Sodapop
"Why are we doin this?" You ask throwing the snow off you shovel.
"Because you love me and will help me!" He says kissing you. You roll your eyes playfully and continue to shovel the driveway before Darry got home. "This isn't that bad." Soda says looking to you.
"I'm freezing!" You chuckle he smiles.
"I can make this fun." He says.
"How?" You say jokingly. You shouldn't have asked. Soda takes his shovel dumping some snow on you. You gasp and use your shovel to push him into the snow.
Darry
There was no way you were going to spend time in the snow it's just not your thing. You smile when you see Darry coming in holding two cups of hot chocolate in Christmas mugs and marshmallows coming from the top.
"Yay!" You giggle as he hands you a mug shaped like Santa Claus. You take a sip and instantly fall in love. He chuckles at you as he wraps his arm around you on the couch and you snuggle into his chest siping from your hot chocolate as you watch it's a wonderful life.
Steve
Steve comes in the door coming home from work.
"Hey!" You smile standing up and giving him a kiss. He holds you there though. You giggle as he picks you up both of you giggle as he turns around. You figured he was taking you to the bedroom but the Cold air hits your back. The next thing you know you are Laying in the snow. But you pulled Steve down with you. You are both laughing.
"Steve Randal I'm going to kill you!" You say through laughs.
"Is kill another word for love?" He asks you just shake your head and pull him down for another kiss.