Your Kid(s) Catch You Making Out *Requested*

Dallas
"James and the babysitter aren't suppose to come back for another twenty minutes." You smile at Dallas taking off your jacket. He smiles at you taking you by your waist and pressing his lips against yours.
"Just enough time." He smiles against your forehead. You giggle planting your lips on his hard and wrapping your arms around his neck. He reaches his hands up your shirt untucking it from your skirt. He goes to unclip your bra when the door opens to reveal the baby sitter and your 5 year old James.
"Im so sorry!" She apologizes covering James's eyes. You jump fixing your clothes.
"It's alright." You say looking to Dallas who was rolling his eyes. You smack his chest. James just looked confused at what he had just saw.
Two-Bit
"The kids are ate your moms so that means we can do something." You smile pressing your forehead against Two's
"Are you sure?" He asks.
"I just sent them out the door." You nod pecking his lips.
"Good, I'm ready to be adventurous." He says throwing you on the couch kissing you hard his tongue forcing entrance into your mouth. You happily let him in taking off his shirt.
"Daddy!" You 10 year old daughter Katie says coming in the house before stopping to look in shock.
Two is quickly up and so are you.
"What's wrong? I thought you went with grandma," you smile when you 4 year old boy Jake follows in.
"I forgot my, uh." She starts.
"Shit." Two whispers to you.
Ponyboy
"I'm home." Pony smiles kissing your cheek from behind you at the counter,
"Hey." You smile back stopping your cutting of vegetables to turn and give him a proper kiss a good and long one.
"Where's Charlie?" Pony asks referring to your 13 year old daughter.
"In her room." You reply wrapping your arms around his neck and kissing him again only this time his tongue asking for entrance.
"What the heck?" Charlie says from behind you.
"Uhh." Pony groans stopping the kiss to turn to his daughter.
"In the kitchen?" She asks.
"Yup." Pony teases her.
Johnny
Johnny plays with your fingers holding your hand as you walked down the sidewalk with your son David in front of you guys who was 8.
"Can we go get ice cream?" He asks turning to look at your guys.
You look to Johnny who was already looking to you.
"Sure." You reply now heading for the ice cream shop.
He skips ahead of you guys. You lean your head on Johnnys shoulder. You look up realizing he was looking at you. You plant a kiss on his lips, it quick turned into a longer kiss than expected. Your son turned around.
"Ice cream not kisses!" He shouts tugging at Johnny's jacket. You both chuckle as he tugs at yours arms.
Sodapop
A pair of strong hands comes up behind you in the bathroom mirror that you recognized to be Sodas. You continue to take out you hair but now with a grin. He puts his head on your shoulder kissing your neck.
"The kids are in the other room." You smile biting your bottom lip.
"They're sleeping." He teases pulling at your waist leading you into the bedroom where he plants a long kiss on your lips that quick turned into a make out.
"I love you." Soda whispers as you push him on the bed taking off his flannel leaving him in a tank top.
"I love you too." You moan.
"I can't go to sleep." Your six year daughter Dani says from you doorway rubbing sleep from your eyes. Your quickly on your feet.
Soda stands up taking her on his hip.
"We can fix that." He smiles kissing her forehead and taking her back into her bedroom that was next to your son's room. He lays down next to her in her bed and you watch from the doorway. He takes a heavy sigh taking out a book but not reading from it and making up his own story.
Darry
"Darrel!" You giggle at your husband who had just sprayed you with the sink sprayer. You both laugh not caring if your three kids in the other room could hear you, your sixteen year old son Garret, your 14 year old son Xavior, and your youngest 12 year old daughter Zoey.
You take a handful of water in your hand and splash him. You get into a water fight of course.
Just as you were about to spray him he takes you by the hips kissing your hard that turned to a make out quickly. He takes you by your jeans with a chuckle.
"Gross!" Garret groans coming in to get a soda.
"In the kitchen?" Xavior complains following his brother.
"It's our house." You smile laying your head on Darry's chest.
"Aren't you guy's too old?" Zoey groans.
"How do you think you guys exist?" Darry laughs rubbing your back lightly. "It was a bit more than making out in a kitchen."
All three of your kids shudder at that.
Steve
"I put Rose down for her nap." Steve smiles sitting next to you on the couch and kissing you hard.
"Twenty minutes?" You ask wrapping your arms around his neck.
"An hour." Steve chuckles kissing you again. You giggle as he lays you down on the couch.
"Mommy? Daddy?" Your five year old son Skyler asks from behind the couch. You both sit up and he wipes his lips of lipstick.
"Whats that?" He asks looking at you guys in confusion.
"A talk for later, come on let's get you back down for a nap." Steve says standing and taking his son on his hip and back to his room.

That one is done! This is for radtothebone I hope you enjoyed I really liked this one. Thank you for the request and thanks for reading guys, don't forget to vote and comment!
Stay gold mother Fluffers ✌🏻️
-Lacy