Tests || Darry Imagine *Requested*

Prompt: A Happy Darry imagine
"Hey Pony how was school?" You ask sitting at the dining room table sucking on a strawberry and reading a magazine.
"About that." He chuckles nervously sitting in front of you, you set down your magazine as he pulls out a chair and sits down. "Can you tell Darry something?"
"What?" You ask swallowing your strawberry and setting the stem down on the napkin and sitting up a bit more straight.
"I uh, took a test today, and I uh, failed it." He mutters taking a piece of paper on the table between you too. All you could see was the big fat "27%" at the top written in red pen.
"Holy shit. How did you manage that? Pony you're really smart." You state.
"I'm not so good at math." He admits as the front door opens revealing Sodapop and Steve.
"Hey Y/N." Steve greets grabbing some cake as Soda grabbed the milk carton.
"Hey, now why do I have to tell him Pony?" You ask just giving Steve and Soda a small wave,
"He takes things better when they're from you, you could say 'oh yeah I lost our house' and he would just say 'it's fine shit happens'" pony shrugs.
"No way." You scoff.
"No, it's true," Soda nods, Steve does too.
"Yeah he's a lot happier now that you're here, like a lot happier." Steve agrees.
"Fine, I'll tell him when he gets home," you sigh.

   That time came faster than you wanted. You were doing dishes with Darry and Soda and Pony were clearing the table.
"I should tell you something." You cough.
"Okay, go ahead," he chuckles putting away a now clean dish.
"Pony failed his math test today." You say all at once waiting for him to get mad. He stops for a second.
"Pony, you need to study, if yo he's the I can help, just make sure you retake the test." He nods grabbing a clean glass from the strainer. You look back to Soda and Pony who smiled.
"Yeah, I will thanks Darry." He chuckles placing the milk back in the fridge. "I told you." Pony whispers to you. You shake your head a small blush and smile written on your face.

  "Hey Darry?" You call sitting at the she of the bed now dressed I. Just his shirt and a pair of comfy shorts as pajamas. Darry turns his head from the bathroom.
"Yeah sweetheart?" He asks spitting out the excess toothpaste from his mouth.
"Pony and Soda told me something today." You say licking your lips.
"And what's that?" He asks wiping his mouth on w towel before joining you in the bedroom, shirtless and wearing his pajama pants.
"They said that you don't get mad when I tell you things." You says as he sits beside you.
"Really?"
"Yeah, they say you're a lot happier now that I'm here."
He chuckles his cheeks turning a bright shade of red.
"It's true. I am a lot happier, because I have something to look forward to, I love you and I can't imagine my life with out you here anymore, you make me smile and laugh and make me want to come home and not what to go to work, yeah, I probably do act different when you tell me things because I can't be mad at you." He chuckles pressing his forehead against yours and kissing you quickly. You giggle wrapping your arms around his neck and pulling him down laying on the bed. He kisses you again and again until you were laying down completely.
"Wait." You whisper.
"What's wrong?" He asks stopping automatically.
"You don't get mad when I tell you things right?"
"I guess it depends but sure." He chuckles worry in his voice.
"Then I can tell you, I've been meaning to tell you, I'm pregnant." You whisper a smile Spreading across your face.
"Wait, really?" He asks sitting up. You sit up to your legs still wrapped around him.
"Yeah, really." You smile wider. His face goes blank before he places his lips hard against yours.
"God, I love you so much." He chuckles against your lips.
"I love you too." You giggle.

Okay that one was for Curtygirl sorry it's so short but I hope you still enjoyed it and it was what you wanted!! No fighting! Haha. Please vote and comment!
Stay gold mother Fluffers ✌🏻️
-Lacy