PTSD || Dallas Winston Imagine

A yell fills the dark bedroom you shared with your husband making you sit up. Dallas was sitting with his head in his hands.
"Dal-" You start but you're soon cut off by Dallas pinning you down his icy blue eyes against the bed tears in his eyes. "Dallas, wake up babe." You whispers putting your hands on his cheeks. He looks around as if he wasn't here two seconds ago and let's you go falling into your arms crying.
You sit up rubbing his bare back lightly.
"Shh, it's okay baby." You comfort kissing the top of his head as he cried.
Ever since Dallas had gotten home from war a month ago a nightmare at least once a week was normal, this is usually how it went.
"Im so sorry." He whispers gripping onto his tshirt that you were wearing.
"Dal, it's alright." You comfort kissing his head and pushing back his blonde almost white hair. He continued sobbing into your shirt.
By the time he calmed down it was 4 in the morning so you just laid down wrapping him in your arms and kissing his ear allowing him to be the small spoon.
----------------------------------
"I don't wanna do this." Dallas says as he let go of the steering wheel looking into his hands.
"It's gonna be okay, this is good." You smile pressing a kiss to his cheek an taking his hands. He looks up at you, this is the first time today you realized how tired he looked, his eye lids were heavy, blue and purple surrounding his under eyes followed by a line, his usually lively blue eyes were now reddened and droopy his pupils dilated.
"An hour, then we can go home and you can take a nap okay?" You say running the pad of your thumb across his cheek. He nods as you palace a kiss in his cheek again and open you car door meeting him in front walking up the porch steps to the Curtis house for Pony's graduation party.
Before opening the door Dallas stopped you.
"Promise you won't leave me?" He asks embarrassment taking over his face. You nod.
"I promise." You give him a small smile. He nods before you turn the door knob immediately being greeted by Pony.
"Congrats kiddo." You smile handing him his card. He blushes slightly.
"Thank you guys." He says giving you a hug and fist bumping Dallas. Pony leaves to put the card with the rest of the things and you both make your way to the backyard where a bonfire was in play.

30 minutes in to the party you could see the tiredness in your husbands eyes as you say around the campfire siting on Dally's lap his arms around you waist staring into the flames. It was pretty much dark already, and Pony, Darry, Soda, Two, Steve, Johnny and Dally were the only ones left.
"I swear to god I about shot him." Two chuckles sipping from his beer, everyone laughs with him besides Dal who just gripped onto you tighter. You run your hand across his arms lightly assuring him it was okay.
"You alright Dal?" Soda asks putting a hand on his shoulder. As if he hasn't been here the entire time he looks around flinching at the touch.
"What? Yeah, I'm fine, sorry." Dallas shakes his head.
"Don't worry, you look exhausted why don't you guys go get some rest?" Darry says you nod agreeing.
"I think that's a good idea, why don't you go ahead and I'll meet you in the car." You say kissing his cheek, he nods leaving for the car.
"Is he okay?" Two asks sipping from his beer bottle.
"I don't know, ever since he came home, he's just different," you admit running a hand through your hair.
"He needs to see a consoler I think it's PTSD, the nightmares, the hostility." Steve admits. You nod tesrs in your eyes.
"It's okay." Darry says taking you in his arms for a hug.
"I just miss my husband." You cry.
"I know, it's okay." Darry comforts rubbing your back. After claiming yourself down with help from the gang you left getting into the drivers side.
----------------------------------
Even though Dallas was struggling he still had a job as a groundskeeper. He got it last week, and hated it but he still went knowing it was all you two had. 
You finish laying the stack of clothes in the dresser closing the drawer before standing up you start for the washer and dryer but stop hearing the front door open and close. You check the time, 1:34 still to pearl for Dal to be home. You look into the living room seeing Dallas sitting on the couch head in his hands. You sit beside him.
"Dallas what happened?" You ask putting your hands in his back he falls into your arms crying he seems to do more and more of that lately.
"I got fired." He whispers.
"What? Why?"
"I freaked out again." He cries. You close your eyes you knew what he was talking about.
"Dallas I think you should see a consoler." You blurt. He looks up at you.
"No, what? Do you think I'm crazy? Do you think I need to leave again?" He shouts at you.
"Dallas, no, I just think that you need help-"
"I don't need help, oh god." Salads says standing up.
"Dal, you can't keep s job or-"
He takes you by your shoulder roughly.
"I can't, I-I'll be weak." He says gripping you tighter.
"Dally, listen, if you don't, you'll get worse, this is just a stepping stone, this doesn't make you crazy or weak or anything, you've been in war Dal, it's normal, you just need a little help getting back on your feet okay?" You say kissing his forehead. He nods "okay."
You wrap your arms around him rubbing his back as he cried.
"You're okay." You says tears falling down his cheeks and kissing his head.