You get back together

Dally:
You were home alone when the door flung open and revealed you let ex.
"Dallas what are you-" your cut off by his lips being pressed against yours. You are taken back at first but then accept it holding it for a long time before he let you go looking at not your eyes and you look into his icy blue ones.
"I can't live without you, I do care, I care about you, everyone else can go to hell, I'd kill for you Y/N."
"Dally-"
"No don't talk at all, you're right I spend such little time with you, and in sorry, I just don't like to get attached to someone because I'm scared I'm going to loose them, but I don't wanna anymore, I wanna every moment I have left on this earth knowing that I have a girl at home who I love so much and as loves." He adds kissing you again. You smile a little and a tear falls down your cheek. He smiles and wraps his arms around you.
Two-Bit
You had class with Two but this past week he was skipping and you knew it which you didn't mind because you didn't want to see him after you broke up.
"Okay class-" you English teacher starts but it interrupted by Two-Bit walking through the door and taking the seat behind you.
"Why are you late Matthews?" Your teacher asks.
"Had to piss." He chuckles and the class gets a laugh from that, the teacher rolls his eyes and continues to teach.
"Psst." Two whispers behind you. You ignore it. "Hey, past!" He says a little louder and poking your back with his pencil.
"What?" You whisper turning around to Two-Bit smiling.
"Your smile is so great."
"Is that all?"
"No." He says but you turn around anyways confusing to doodle in your notebook. "Y/N," he says but you ignore him, ten minutes later a note is thrown to you desk. You roll your eyes before opening it.
"I know you're mad at me, but I can't stand you being mad at me, I'm sorry that I get drunk a lot, I promise that I'll change because I'd change everything about me and even shave my head to get you back in my life. Everytime I watch Mickey I can't help but think of my Minnie and how it's my fault that she left, I love you and please just give me a second chance?"
You can't help but smile. When class ended he stands and stars for the door but you turn around before he can and give him a kiss.
"Yes." You smile kissing his lips once again. He smirks wrapping his hands on your waist.
Ponyboy
You dread going to school because you know Pony's going to be there, you try and avoids him but miss him everytime you see him at his locker. You enter school and head straight for your locker but your stopped by a voice
"Y/N!" The familiar voice calls you curse and start walking faster. You were to slow though because he grabbed your shoulder, "y/N I need to say something to you." He says reaching for your hands but you pull them away. "I love you and you can't change that, this week has been miserable, I miss seeing you between classes and I miss your soft hair and lips and i want you back, please just take me back,"
"Pony-"
"No, I wanna spend everyday with you and I miss walking home with you and you coming to my track meets, please, please, just take me so I can hold you again," he says reaching for your hands again but this time you let him hold them. You nod and lean in and kiss him as he wraps his arms around you. Clapping was heard around the halls, you look around and see the greasers that knew you two were clapping and hollering in excitement. You giggle and he presses his forehead against yours.
Johnny
It was late and you found yourself at the vacant lot again, you missed Johnny but with everything going on you didn't need a boyfriend right now. You poke the fire with a stick when you hear footsteps get closer to you. You look behind you and see Johnny hunt in a jean jacket and jeans his hand sin his jacket.
"Hey." He smiles smally.
"Hi." You reply turning back around as he came closer and sat next to you.
"What you doing here this late?"
"I just need a break." You say tears threatening to fall.
"Don't cry." He says seeing your eyes filled with tears.
"I was wrong I need you." You blurt tears being pouring from your eyes. He wraps his arms around you, "I'm sorry."
"God don't be sorry, I miss you to, I probably would have done the same in a state like you, I wanna help you through this, I wanna hold you and make sure your okay and call every night before you go to sleep to make sure that you aren't crying." He says kissing the top of your head.
"I love you johnny," you say looking up and kissing his soft lips.
Sodapop
You hear a knock on your door and you get up to answer it, when you open the door Soda is standing holding flowers and chocolate.
"Hey." He smirks.
"Hi." You say trying not to smile.
"Last week what happened, I miss you and, I don't wanna be with Anyone else, girls give me their numbers but the first thing I do with out reading them is throw them away because I know that I have a beautiful, funny, smart, amazing girl waiting for me to get off work. I'm sorry if I ever gave you the thought  that I was going to leave you for someone else because I can't," He confesses taking your hands in his.
"No, I'm sorry I just insecure and I get afraid that I'm gonna get hurt." You reply leaning your head on his chest he happily wraps his arms around you.
"I hate to see you insecure, I just wish that you could see your self like I do, beautiful." He adds kissing your forehead.
Darry
"Hello?" You ask answering the phone.
"Hey Y/N it's Soda, umm, can you come and talk to Darry, he hasn't been to work since you broke up and he hasn't done anything but lay in bed, I'm kinda worried, can you come talk to him?"
"Uh, sure. I guess." Your pelt hanging up and grabbing your things to get over to the Curtis house, you open the door. "Hello?" You call seeng Soda in the kitchen an Pony on the couch reading, but no sign of Darry anywhere.
"Hey, he's in his room," Soda announces pointing to the bedroom that you have spent many nights in. You open the door and see that the lights are off and there's a lump in the bed. You turn on the light and sit at the edge.
"Hey." You say putting a hand on his side.
"Oh god," he whispers covering his face with the covers. "I don't even have any grease in."
"I don't care, I'm sorry I flipped out, I was just frustrated." You add.
"No don't be sorry, I know that I need to lay off work, I'm just worried that I won't make enough for Pony and Soda." He says uncovering himself.
"I know, it's a good reason to be worried but they'll be fine, you're in good shape right now, Pony and Soda are going to be fine." You say leaning down and kissing his forehead. He sits up and you see tears in his eyes. You smile seeing he didn't have a shirt on. You wrap your arms around his neck.
"I'm sorry, I'll sip working weekends and spend them with you I just wanna be able to see you more." He says kissing your lips.
Steve
You open the door and see Steve but you then close it and lock the door.
"Y/N!" He calls.
"Shut up and go away!" You reply anger in your voice. "I don't wanna see you right now."
"You don't have to just talk to me." He says through the door.
"Fine make it quick." You say returning to the door.
"I'm sorry, I'm an idiot I know I am, that day I lost everything that mattered to me, i have no idea what the hell  s wrong with me, I didn't realize how much you meant to me until I lost you, I know I fucked up and I wouldn't take me back but, I'm hoping by a slim chance that you'll forgive me, I promise that nothing like will happen ever again." He says. You peek your head through the door and he smiles to see your face. You had tears in your eyes, tears now form in his to see yours. You open it wider and throw yourself into his arms letting him hold you.
"I love you Steve Randle." You say as he puts a hand on the back of your head and holds you.