Types Of Girls He Likes *requested*

Dallas
He likes sassy and bad ass girls who don't take anyone's shit.
Two-Bit
Two falls for girls who are funny and share a love for Mickey but one he can be silly and crazy with.
Ponyboy
Pony likes to go for the smart nerdy quiet girls. Because he knows he can chill out and read with you.
Johnny
Shy girls, he likes shy girls around people but can be happy and deep when it's just the two of you.
Sodapop
Soda likes stunning girls, the girls that are drop dead gorgeous first then if he likes you as a person he ain't giving up until you're his.
Darry
Sporty and smart, girls he can go and play a game of football or soccer with are the best for him, smart encaustic when you're taking care of two kid brothers you need to be smart and responsible.
Steve
Steve likes loud girls, ones that aren't afraid to stand up and say something or say something no one else has the guts to say. Girls that he can be crazy with and go everywhere in a day.
So there's that! I loved this one even though it was so short! Thanks GoldGreaser83 for the request! I needs more requests please comment down below and give me one and I'll be sure to do it! No matter what it is it can be a preference or an imagine! Thanks for reading this. Don't forget to vote and comment!

Stay gold mother Fluffers
-Lacy