Choosing Baby Names *requested*

Dallas
"These do nothing!" Dallas shouts throwing another baby name book across the room and into the corner. You can't help but laugh at him.
"We tried thinking of ones by ourselves it didn't work remember we couldn't agree." You giggle.
"Ugh! Why can't we just name him like kid 1." Dallas chuckles resting a hand on your baby bump, you were a week from your due date and sill haven't picked out a baby name for your baby boy.
"Great name Dallas."
"Thanks came up with it myself." He groans resting his chin on his hand, and using the other to rub your stock and feel the baby kick.
Two-Bit
"Two! No, I'm not naming our kid Mickey!" You laugh playfully rolling your eyes at your husband.
"Okay then Minnie,"
"For a boy?"
"Why not?"
"I love Mickey to babe but not enough to name our kid after him." You smile laying your head on his chest. He wraps his arm around you.
"Fineeeee," he groans. "What about like Peter or something."
"No something else more original, we only have like three days to think about this." You say looking down at your belly and putting a hand under it.
"Fine then... Donald or Goofy, never see those names."
"Two-Bit!"
Pony boy
"Think of something adorable but something you don't see often." You say from the other end of the couch your feet in Ponys lap.
"Uhhhhh..." He says thinking of a name for your soon to be born baby girl. "What about something like, Elena Lynn, or like Zsylann?"
"I won't be able pronounce Zsylann." You say slowing down to make sure your pronounced the name right. Pony laughs.
"Not that original?"
"Umm No." You giggle as Pony started to rub your feet.
Johnny
"Scarlet," Johnny says randomly as you both sat on the enact up couch at the lot.
"What?" You ask having no idea what he means by that.
"Scarlet," he repeats. "For our little girl." He adds putting a hand on the top of your stomach.
"Scarlet?"
"Yeah, Scarlet Lea,"
"I like that a lot." You nod putting your hand on top of his and looking up into his black eyes. He gives you a light smile and leans in to give you a kiss. You happily accept it then lean your head on his chest and you both watch the fire until the flames die down.
Sodapop
"Maria, Nicole, Meghan, Abby, Lila, layna, Olivia, Emily, Alexus." Soda lists names from a baby book.
"Now your just naming random names." You giggle searching through books.
"I don't have any other ideas." Soda smiles leaning back in the dining chair.
"It has to have meanin not just some name in a random book." You add flipping the page.
Soda groans and leans over to rest a hand on your stomach. "I don't think she cares."
You feel the baby kick. "I thinks that 'yeah dad I care'" you giggle putting a hand at the bottom of your belly, and leaning back.
Darry
"I want it to be a family name." You groan leaning back in the chair and putting both of your hands on either side of your swollen belly.
"Like Sodaboy?" Darry laughs. You playfully roll your eyes.
"Oh yeah, best name ever made." You giggle. "No, like Darrel Winston Curtis, or Keith John Curtis." You reply looking down at your stomach.
"I like Darrel Winston." He chimes.
"Of course you do." You chuckle.
"No, honestly, I like it." He smiles not taking his eyes off of you.
"Really?"
"Yeah, let's go for that," he adds. You nod.
Steve
"We are so screwed." Steve groans rubbing a hand through his greased hair.
"We are not." You giggle. The door to your new house flies open to reveal Soda who came in giddy like always. He goes past you two at the table and grabs a Pepsi fro my he fridge.
"Oh no you're screwed, you have a week," Soda laughs sitting across from Steve and you.
"Thanks." Steve playfully rolls his eyes and you lean your head on his shoulder. "Told you." Steve whispers into your hair. You groan.
"No, Lila, there, she's named, Lila Jean."
"Really?" Soda asks.
"I quite like it." You protest.
"Fine by me." Steve chuckles at you.

Hope you like this one kawaii_trainers i liked writing this one!! Thanks again for the request guys!!! Talk to you in the next one.
Stay gold mother Fluffers
-Lacy