He Sings To Your Crying Newborn *requested*

Dallas
You wake up to the sound of your newborn James crying again, it was only his first night home.
Dallas rolls over kissing your cheek. "I got this." He whispers. You nod smiling as he got up and left to the nursery. The light flicks on and you soon hear Dallas talking to him.
"Hey James." He chuckles. James didn't stop crying. Dallas starts to him softly the words to All Summer Long by Kid Rock. You smile standing up and poking your head through the door seeing James held tightly to your husbands bare chest being rocked and Dally having his lips to his small bald head. Within a minute of humming to him he quiets down and Dallas sets him back in his crib. When he turns around he almost jumped out of his skin seeing you there.
"Jesus." He whispers shutting off the light. You smile kissing him.
"I knew you'd be a great dad." You smile putting your head to his chest. He chuckles planting a soft kiss to your head.
Two-Bit
You shake awake to the sound of your husband humming and your newborn girl crying. You roll over and stand up following the cries. Two is humming away to what sounded like Miss You by Ed Sheern. You smile taking in the scene standing in the door way. Two was pacing around her nursery painted a light pink while lightly bouncing her in his arms.
"I'm on auto pilot! And my tongues gone silent." He sings smiling as she starts to calm down. He chuckles seeing his baby girl had stopped crying.
"Told you you could." He whispers into her head before laying her down in her crib with her name "Nicole" printed in white letter above it. He puts his hands on the side of her crib and yo I come up behind him wrapping your arms around his waist and laying your head on his back.
"You're such a great daddy Mickey." You giggle. To Ivan feel him smirk.
Ponyboy
You were Darrys house to show off your newborn baby boy Noah to him. Pony was in the living room with him and you were sitting at the table with Darry.
"I still can't believe that he had a baby, you had a baby, I always pictured him as my kid brother not a dad." Darry chuckles.
"He's good a daddy." You blush. Baby cries fill the house. You go to get up but stop when you see Pony holding him against his chest tightly singing ever so slightly to a song you didn't know because it was quiet. You can't help but smile.
"Damn you're right." Darry chuckles as Noah stops crying. Pony smiles.
"How did I get so lucky." He whispers to his son. You giggle going up to him and kissing his cheek. He blushes.
"How long have you two been standing there?"
"Long enough." Darry chuckles taking his nephew from Pony
Johnny
You wake up still in the hospital to your baby girl Scarlet crying. It soon stops, but you were awake now.
"All alone smoking his last cigarette i said where you been." Johnny sing slightly to her. You realize that's what calmed down. You pretend to sleep and notice the voice was carrying so he must have been pacing. "Why'd you have to wait, where were you?" He sings the words to "You Found Me" by the Fray. After a few seconds of listening you open your eyes and seeing Johnny pacing in front of the bed holding Scarlet In his arms his lips pressed to her head. He notices you and blushes.
"Hey." You giggle biting my our bottom lip.
"Hi." He chuckles embarrassed.
Sodapop
"Hey little man." Soda smiles taking Dylan from his carrier and into his arms.
"Please don't get him dirty." You chuckles kissing Sodas cheek.
Soda chuckles. He leaves the store leaving you and Steve.
"He really likes being a dad doesn't he?" Steve asks sitting on the counter.
"He so good at it." You smile watching Soda shown him around even though Dylan had no idea what was going on. Dylan's cries started and you went to go to help Soda but Soda was soon shushing him and cradling him... And humming, to I could hear it from right outside the door and it got louder the more you walked towards them. The closer you got the more familiar the song got it was "Demons" by Imagine Dragons. You get the chills as to I come up to wrap your arms around him.
Darry
You rock your newborn baby girl Olivia in your arms but with no luck in getting her to sleep and you couldn't figure out what was wrong.
"Darry!" You call through the house. Darry yells back.
"Coming." Before running over to you. You point down to Olivia and he takes her from your arms.
"I can't figure out what's wrong!" You roll your eyes. He chuckles pressing his lips to her head pressed against her chest as he paces around the house with her. You follow a few feet behind him realizing he was humming a nursery rhyme. She starts to calm down. You roll your eyes again kissing his cheek.
"She just wanted daddy." You whisper. He chuckles holding his baby girl in his arms.
Steve
Steve comes through the bedroom door holding your crying newborn boy Henry.
"He's hungry." Steve says handing him to you. You nod before lifting one side of your shirt as he latched on.
When he's finished you hand him back to Steve as he started to cry again. "Just rock him." You say standing to go clean yourself up. Baby cries leave the room when you're in the bathroom and when you come back Steve is humming Unintended by Muse, you smile loving the both of them. Steve doesn't realize you come back until you plop yourself next to him. His cheeks go red.
"You're so sweet!" You smile kissing his cheek.
Sorry this one took me a little bit longer QueenWinston but when I saw your comment I almost had a heart attack because I loved the idea so much 😅. Thanks for the request!!!!
If you have one pm me or leave it in the comments! Don't forget to vote and comment telling me what you think!!! Thank you guys for reading!!!
Stay Gold Mother Fluffers
-Lacy