Baby's First Words *requested*

Dallas
Dally held your nine month old son James playing with him by tossing him around as he giggled.
"No!" James shouts.
"What?" Dallas asks stopping to look at him caged in his arms.
"No!" James giggles. You enter the living room hearing your sons voice.
"Did he just say a word?" You ask.
"Yeah," Dallas smiles.
"No!!" James protests. You come up beside them.
"Why?" You ask smiling.
"Noo!" James giggles at the attention and liking it.
"You're just like your daddy." You smirk kissing his lips. James blushes.
"Hey!" Dallas chuckles at you.
"It's true!"
"No!" Dallas protests smirking.
Two-Bit
Your one year old son was sitting on the couch sipping on a juice pouch in a trace from Mickey on the TV. Two and you were in the kitchen cleaning up from dinner.
"He's already watching Mickey," Two smiles proudly.
"Just like his daddy." You giggle kissing his cheek. He blushes a little.
"Mickey!!" Dylan shouts. Two stops washing a dish.
"Am I hearing things?"
"No, did he just-"
"I think he did." Two says leaving the sink.
"Mickey!" He shouts again. Two swoops Dylan into his arms.
"Say it again!"
"Mickey!!" Dylan giggles.
"Of course that's his first word." You playfully roll your eyes brushing his hair identical to his fathers from his eyes.
Ponyboy
"See ya." You smile kissing your husband good bye for the day so he could leave to work your 10 month old daughter Lila on your hip.
"Love you." He replies. He then goes for Lila giving her a kiss.
She starts to cry when Pony goes to leave.
"Baby, what's wrong?" You ask looking down to her.
"Daddy!" She cries, you look to Pony who was just as shocked as you were.
"What baby?" Pony says coming back to the front door to you.
"Daddy!" She cries again. Pony takes her from you arms, she's quick to stop crying now.
Johnny
You set you 9 month old baby girl Scarlet in her high chair. You got to leave to get her her breakfast when she starts to cry.
"Momma!" she shouts. You whip around and smile running back over to her.
"What was that?"
"Momma!" She says now happy that you were back.
"Johnnycakes!" You shout. Johnny comes running through the house to you.
"What's wrong?" He asks catching his breath.
"Say it again sweetheart." You say taking Scarlet from her high chair and placing her on your hip.
"Momma!" She repeats. Johnny smiles taking her and kissing her forehead practically squeezing her.
Sodapop
"There's my girls!" Soda laughs opening his arms to you and his daughter Taylor. You smirk kissing him. He takes Taylor from your hands, who was giggling at his raspberry to her small tummy. He puts her down when she worms out of his arms. She runs to the back opening the fridge door wit struggle and grabbing a soda pop and coming back.
"Soda!" She giggles handing Sodapop his favorite.
"What?"
"Soda!" She giggles a she takes the bottle and picks her up to plant s kiss on her forehead.
Darry
Dallas  and the rest of the gang were in the living room with your daughter Charlie while you and Darry did dishes.
"Come on, say it Dally." Dallas encourages Charlie.
"Nice try!" Two chuckles. "Two." He adds. You smile playfully rolling your eyes at the gang trying to make Charlie's first word their name.
"Dalli!" Charlie giggles. The room was filled with groans.
"Yeah baby!" He smiles picking her up and taking her to you two.
"say it again kiddo!"
"Dalli!" She giggles.
"No! Stop corrupting my kid Dallas!" Darry chuckles taking her from his hands.
Steve
"Come on you gotta get dressed dude." You say Steve coming into the nursery with Landon's clothes for the day, he lets out a groans and shake his head.
"Yeah come on," you say. He started to talk gibberish again. You start to take off his pjs
"Stahhp!" He shouts.
"What was that?" Steve asks kneeling down. He repeats the word and you and Steve look to eachother to laugh.
That took me a while and I don't know why but I hope you liked it kawaii_trainers !!! Thanks for the request!!! Keep leaving them in the comments guys!!! Thanks for reading this and don't  forget to vote and comment about what you think!
Stay gold mother Fluffers
-Lacy