You Have A Nightmare

Dally
You sit up in bed breathing hard and fast, you had just a had nightmare about your last boyfriend who was abusive, that he was back. Tears well up in your eyes. Dally sits up.
"What's wrong Babe?" He asks rubbing your back. You just start to cry wrapping your arms around his neck in bed. He held you.
"Shh, it's okay, I'm here," he says rubbing your back.
"It was about him." You reply. Automatically he knew who it was.
"I'm here now, he's gone, he can't hurt you no more babe." He says. You hold onto his bare chest. After he calms you down he becomes the big spoon and whispers sweet things in your ear until you fall asleep again.
Two-Bit
*Bang* you shoot up from your bed with a scream. Two-Bit is up as soon as you did.
"What happened? Are you okay?" He asks. You shake your head and grab him.
"I had a nightmare you got shot, just shot, right in front of me." You say tears coming down your cheeks.
"I'm not dead baby, I won't leave you, no way, i love you to much." He says rocking you back and forth and letting you cry. You just nod taking deep breaths. "It was quick though right?" He chuckles. You smile playfully hitting his back. He spends the rest of the night talking and making jokes until you were calm enough to go to sleep.
Ponyboy
You awake with a jolt in a cold sweat. You shake Ponyboy awake. He sits up.
"What wrong?" He asks rubbing sleep from his eyes. Tears well up in your eyes. You had just relived the time you had been jumped by a group of socs.
"I had the dream again." You say tears coming down your cheeks. He wipes them away and holds you in his arms.
"That was a long time ago, you're fine I won't let anyone hurt you." He comforts.
"Promise?" You ask gripping at his shirt.
"I swear on my life." He says kissing your shoulder.
You then move your head so it's in his lap as he plays with your hair until you fall asleep.
Johnny
You wake up all of the sudden feeling relieved it was just a dream. You had just dreamt that Johnny was getting beat up by his folks to the point they almost killed him. You look over not seeing Johnny. So you go downstairs and call him, he picks up.
"Hello?"
"I need you Johnny." You say starting to sob.
"I'm on my way sweetheart." He replies hanging up. Within about ten minutes Johnny walks in the door out of breath.
"Did you run here?"
"Yeah, you needed me." He says. "Now what happened?"
You put your hand on his cheek where he had a new cut.
"I knew it." You say kissing the cut. "I had a nightmare that your folks killed ya." You say as he wipes away the tears. He holds you in his arms swaying back and forth.
"I'm fine sweetie." He says rubbing your back.
Sodapop
You wake up from your nightmare about Soda and he was hurting you. Soda was up in no time.
"What happened?" He asks. He goes to reach for you but you flinch.
"What's wrong?" He asks. Tears fall down your cheeks.
"I had a dream that you hurt me." You say.
"I would never hurt you." He says not reaching for you yet. "God I would kill myself if I did that even on accident." He says. You then fall into his arms letting him hold you. He brushes your hair with his fingers until you fell asleep then laid you back down.
Darry
You wake up screaming you had just waken up from a nightmare about a murderer that had killed you and the gang. Darry is up and out of bed turning on the light. He opens the door.
"Is someone here?" He asks getting protective.
"No." You reply happy to see it was a dream.
"I've never heard you scream like that." He says sitting at the edge of the bed.
"Sorry." You say wiping your brow.
"No don't be sorry tell me what happened was it a dream?" He asks. You nod.
"Yeah it was." You reply reaching for his hands. He pulls you into his bare chest and holds you kissing your head.
"I won't let no one hurt you." He says. You smile.
"I love you Darry."
"I love you to ." He says as you guys lay back down and try to go back to sleep with him holding you.
Steve
You wake up in the middle of the night. You have a terrible fear of clowns and you had a dream about one that was not only creepy but a killer. Steve slowly sits up wiping sleep from his eyes.
"What happened?" He asks.
"Just a dream." You reply.
"About what babe?"
"Clowns killer clowns."
Steve smiles.
"It's not funny." You smile not able to hold it back.
"I know." He smiles wrapping his arm around you and pulling you in. You guys spent the next half n hour making fun of yourself as you both slowly fell back asleep.
A/N
I love writing these like I can't stop I'll write them in class and any other time and if I'm not writing I think about what I'm going to write Ahh! I hope you Guy like it to please VOTE! COMMENT AND SUGGESTIONS IF YOU WANT AN IMAGINE OR AN IDEA!!!