He finds you cutting (trigger warning)

TRIGGER WARNING Y'ALL
Dallas
You and Dal had just gotten into another fight, Thad all you've been doing recently, to I couldn't figure out why,
"Just leave Dallas!" You shout as your boyfriend.
"My pleasure bitch!" He yells back slamming the door behind him. Your heart stops, he had never called you a bitch ever. You kept telling yourself no, but after an hour of rocking back and forth in the bathroom you couldn't resist.
Your reach into the shower grabbing your shaver and breaking it free from from the razor. You throw the plastic and take the razor pushing it against your skin until it bled against your forearm. Your arm was now covered in red. No matter how hard you tried you couldn't stop until you felt two arms wrap around yo Ian's put you on the counter. You couldn't hear anything. You felt warm water hit your arms and a towel being padded across them. When your hearing came back you looked over to a testy eyed Dallas cleaning your arms and bandaging them.
Two-Bit
Depression and cutting is something you've always struggled with. It was never easy but after you and Two had gotten married you figured things would get better but you were wrong. They got worse.
You felt pressured to do everything perfect and that you had to impress him everyday.
Rinsing your mouth that was full of tooth paste you place your brush back into its glass. You look in the mirror seeing a razor. You go to the door and check for Two. You don't see him so you shut the door and grab the razor hovering it over your skin. A tear falls
down your cheek as you make a cut. Then another.
"Babe!?" You hear Two from the other room but you didn't care. You make a third, then a sixth. You thought you had locked the door but maybe not because Two came running in and threw your razor across the room. "Y/N!" He shouts taking warm water and dabbing it on the cuts with a towel. You burst into tears and wrap your arm around him not letting him clean your cuts, your knees go weak but Two catches you and slowly sinks to the floor. He places your head on his shoulder and rubsv your back. "Shhhh you're okay." He consoles.
Pony boy
Blood started to come through your skin from your accidental cut on your calf from shaving. You try to ignore it but you didn't mind it. It's been almost a year since you've last cut this is not where you wanted to be. With water running down your back you move up to your thigh making a small line with your shaver. You make a longer one. Then another, those three turned into six that turned into ten that turned into more.
You drop the razor realizing what you had done to your thigh, there was more blood then there was skin. You gulp, the shower curtain flies open to Pony just as you knees gave out, he wraps you in a towel and takers you to the bedroom just leaving your cuts in towels. He lays you in bed. You start sobbing feeling yourself start to shake and panic. Pony goes to get bandages with tears in his eyes when you stop him. He then slips in bed leaning you against his chest and holding your shaking body
Johnny
The knife sliced through the apple cutting out another slice, oozing juice. "Mom?!" You call through the house not getting a response. "Dad!?" Your voice echoed. You'd been clean for only a few months, but you temptations had been high, bring the knife you your wrist your pressed down it cutting through your skin making blood rise and skin fall. You scrunch your face at first but then do it again, and again, and again, getting faster with every cut. There was a knock at the door but you didn't listen to it you just continued, within seconds after he had peeked through the window Johnny had his arms around you holding your arms over the sink and under the warm water the knife falling to the floor with a crash,
"Shh; you're okay." He whispers rubbing at your arms under the water as you felt tears swell into your eyes.
Sodapop
Rumors were spreading about soda that he was cheating on you, and that you were actually pregnant and you didn't know what to do. You hadn't seen Soda in a few days with your attempts to reach him which made you think it was true. You enter the house throwing down your bags and opening your dads desk searching for anything, the only things you could find was a pair of black scissors. Opening them up you slice open your wrist, you knew you had hit something because blood came spilling out. You make another one.
"You're so stupid, why would you think anyone could love you?!" You shout making more cuts. The doorbell ringing snapped up your of you thoughts. You panic grabbing a kitchen towel. You go back to grab the scissors when the door opens to reveal Soda, his mouth almost hit the floor when he saw the once white towel on your arm. You look down and notice that there was a huge red spot on it.
"Y/N..." He whispers running over to you voice shaking as he engulfs you in his arms and holds you looking at the damage you had done and knowingness you had to go to the hospital.
Darry
Looking at yourself in the mirror a hand on your swollen stomach. You were about a month from your due date. Turning to the side you study your stomach and you're disgusted by it. "Pig," you mumble under your breath. "How are you gonna take of a baby when you can't even take care of yourself." You whisper. Tears gather in your eyes and you shut the bathroom door grabbing Darrys pocket knife from the counter where he usually kept it when he was home. You slip it open and study the blade before pressing it against your wrist when blood came through you move to another spot and do the same thing. Minutes were like seconds and yo idiom found yourself with two bleeding wrists.
"baby, you've been in there a while you okay?" Darry asks his head to the door.
"Yeah." Yo olive but he knew you were lying he opens the unlocked door to see with a towel on your arm.
"Oh my god." He whispers pulling you in as you started to sob.
Steve
Blood gushed from your arms as you sat on the bathroom floor your breakup running through your mind every single word replaying making you think it's all true, you set the knife down and just sit there watching your arms gush blood over the white tiles and over your jeans.
"Y/N? Steves here." Your mom says through the door.
"Fuck off." You say.
"Y/N I'm sorry, please come out and talk to me." He begs trying to open the door. You go to say something but your words come out slurred. "Y/N!" Steve yells panic in his voice a she try's to bust open the door. A minute after trying he finally did. He stood there for only a second before picking you up and putting you in his car with a towel on your arms as he rushed to the hospital.