First Date

Dallas
"When's that boy coming?" Your mom asks setting s basket of folded laundry on the couch.
"Anytime now ma." You reply fixing your lipstick in the hallway mirror. It had to be perfect, even after everything everyone told you about him you still really liked him and wanted him to really like you. A knock at the door made you about jump out of your skin.
"That must be him." You smile making sure he didn't hear you. You open the door to Dallas Winston on your doorstep his head nice and fluffed the way you like it wearing what else but a brow leather jacket and a white shirt with his dog tags.
"Damn you look good." He chuckles.
"Not so bad yourself Winston." You smirk.
"You ready?" He asks shifting his weight from one foot to the other.
"Yeah of course, I'll see you later Ma." You call shutting the door behind you as you both got in the car.
"So what are we doin Winston?" You ask.
"As promised we're gonna go get a Coke and a dinner." He smirks one hand on the steering wheel and the other on the window edge.
"Good I was hoping." You chuckle.
Two-Bit
"There's no way that happened," Two laughs harder than he did a few minutes prior. He takes a big swig from his coke swallowing hard.
"No, it's true." You were laughing just as hard as he was. "The worst part was he didn't know."
"You know I can only imagine a guy doing that and everyone watching," at the thought you both laugh harder which. Either of your thought was possible until you snorted. You stop laughing covering your mouth. He stated at you for a few seconds but could t hold his chuckle.
"You're adorable!"
In relief you lay your head in his chest your shoulders shaking with laughter.
"That was so embarrassing." You admit your cheeks turning red as a rose. You sit back up taking a sip from your coke.
"I told you it was cute, I promise." He smiles his laughter dying down to look at you in the eyes his elbow on the counter. You blush harder until Buck comes across with a rag purposely taking Two's elbow out with it. At that you start to giggle again.
"Hey!" Two chuckles. "Way to make me look bad!"
"I though it was cute," you defend.
Ponyboy
A soft knock on the door brought you running to the door. Ponyboy stood on the other side wearing jeans a dress shirt his hair slicked back like always. He was also holding a bouquet of roses.
"I remember you saying something about roses being your favorite in English class." He says his cheeks turning a bright red matching the roses in his hands.
"Thanks Pony." You smile taking the dozen roses in your hands. "Come on in." You say grabbing a vase from the kitchen as he made his way loitering in the living room. You add some water in the vase before palming the beautiful flowers in it. You take a big whiff of the buds.
"They smell great Pony." You smile grabbing your hand bag from the counter.
"I'm glad you like them." He says sticking his hands in pockets.
"Like you said they are my favorite." You chuckle nervously. "I'm ready."
"Alright, let's go," he smiles as he lead the way out the door and to the car Two was letting him borrow but of course you didn't know at the time. As soon as you pulled out utter flies started in your stomach again.
Johnny
"Did you want a coke?" Johnny asks a smile spread across his face.
"Yeah a come sounds good." You smile nodding.
"Two cokes please." Johnny orders. The man working the concession nods getting his order ready and ha sing it to Johnny in exchange for a few coins. You both made your way back to your seats in the theater house which were right in the middle making sure you had a good view of the movie. You sip from your coke wanting him to wrap his arm around you, but you didn't know it was too soon so you didn't lean into him. The first ten minutes felt awkward because you didn't know what to do, you just played with your coke straw trying to pay attention but couldn't Johnny out of your mind hoping he would show some kind of affections, until you felt his arm wrap around your shoulders. A smile spreads across your face as you lean into his chest. You bite your bottom lip. You could practically feel Johnny's smile. A sigh of relief escaped from between his lips. At this point neither of you cared what was playing on the screen anymore.
Sodapop
As soon as you walked into Dingos you felt a smile spread across your face seeing Sodapop Curtis sitting at a table waiting for you a glass of Coke sitting in front of him. He was playing with the straw with his finger tips bending and unbending it. You take a seat across from him sliding in the booth.
"Hey, I thought you were gonna stand me up." He chuckles his frown immediately gone and replaced with a smirk matching his perfect brown eyes, by the time you smash down he was already addressing a waitress with bid fingers.
"How could I stand you, Sodapop Curtis, up?" You tease as a waitress comes to your table a notepad in hand.
"Can we get another Coke and some onion rings please?" He asks looking to you for your approval, you nod the smile still playing on your lips.
"Of course." The waitress smiles before leaving to the kitchen.
"I was hoping you wouldn't and you know there's a first time for everything." He shrugs. You nod agreeing.
"Yeah I guess your right. But I don't think I could stand you up anyway."
"Good." He says his cheeks turn a red color.
Darry
You finish primping your hair in the hallway mirror just as a firm knock on the oak door can be heard. You knew who it was and a smile is now plastered on your face. You open it to see Darry, the guy you met on your neighbors roof just a few days prior, wearing a nice dress shirt and some slacks with a black blazer. He told you were gonna go out dancing which you loved to do. Just at the sight of him butterflies erupt in your stomach.
"Ready to get your toes stepped on?" He chuckles taking your hand. You giggle
allowing him to take it and lead you to the car where he opens the door for you before quickly running to his side pulling out.

Your both filled with laughter as Darry spins you around on the dance floor. You return to him moving your hips.
"Hey you're not so bad, the night is alms or over and you only stepped on my toes once." You tease.
"Hey, in my defense, the guy pushed me." He chuckles.
"I'm sure he did," you giggle.
"It's true!" He defends unable to wipe the smile from his face.
Steve
"I didn't take you for the date kinda guy." You smile your arm looped with Steve's as you made your way back to the car.
"You're an exception, what can I say?" He chuckles running a hand through his hair.
"Am I? I must be pretty special then?" You say raisin. Your eyebrows.
"I'd say so, I like to think so, I mean, I don't anyone out on dates especially to a dinner, that makes you even more special." He laughs putting hand in his pocket searching for his keys.
"Good to know, so if I ever see you take another girl to dinner I'll know you're bullshitting me." You tease resting your head on his shoulder.
"Who said there were other girls?" He asks finally finding his keys and unlocking his door as he gets to the car. You look up your cheeks turning a bright red. A smirk plays on his lips as he opens the passenger door for you. You thank him getting in. She. You reach for your seatbelt he shuts the door going to his side and getting in the drivers side switching on the car.

I actually miss this and knock on wood but I'm gonna start updating more. I started the tv series, watched the movie again and I just started rereading the book today so, to say the least, I miss it a lot. Thank you guys for reading this and please vote! And Comment!!
Stay gold mother Fluffers✌🏻️
-Lacy