Epilogue

"So... the Targaryen rules this world now?"

"Yes, oh great lord. I barely managed to escape with my life," Lancel Lannister said as he prostrated himself before the powerful being on its stone throne. The lord hummed a response before he turned slightly to look at the shadowy figure beside him.

"And the God of Mischief stands by her side as her Hand? Isn't this an interesting development?" Cold grey eyes turned to him, lacking all emotion save one: hatred. "What would you both do to attain your revenge on those who unseated you?" the lord queried.

"I would give you all the men you require. There are many who believe that the Targaryen ruling with a dwarf by her side is not lawfully queen. They also fervently believe that the Lord Forstborn is in fact a demon and cursed," Lancel Lannister answered. The actual demon nodded before he stood up. The figure that was beside him had not said anything at all. Not that he could. The Lord of Light turned and admired the sheen of light off the gilded mask that covered the lower half of the man's face.

"When you sell me your soul, mortal, I will remove this mask, and give you powers you never knew you could have," the devil promised. The mortal whipped out a knife faster than Lancel Lannister could blink. He sliced through his wrist and blood dribbled out at a fast rate. The Lord of Light took hold of his arm and his hand glowed with heat. A keen escaped from behind the mask and Lancel could imagine that it was from pain. When the Lord of Light withdrew his hand, the injury was sealed, and his handprint was seared into the flesh. "Now you have the ability to take vengeance into your own hands, Mockingbird," the fiery demon declared. The mortal raised his eyes to look at his new master, and his irises were burning red.

Now continued in "Loki: Storm of Swords"!