Chapter 91 - First Love

When Sansa finally caught her breath again, her heart was pounding in her ears, and she could feel a flush of heat pooling in her stomach. Looking up at Loki, she saw an ember burning in his powerful red eyes. Her hand came up and stroked the designs that seemed to be etched all over Loki's cerulean blue skin. "You're not a monster. And if this is what you call a monster, I've never seen a more beautiful one," Sansa told him. Loki could not blush in his blue form, but he did give her a smile. Bending down again, he captured her mouth with his again. He had been so afraid of hurting her, burning her soft pale skin with his own. But now, he saw that they were truly meant for each other. Picking her up bridal style in his arms, he carried her to the bed. Sansa knew where he wanted to go, but she did not care. She was not going to resist the urge, for she felt it just as strongly. Loki laid her down on the mattress and pulled away from her. Sansa sat up, and reached back to undo the laces of her nightgown. Loki instead did it for her, kissing her lips, jawline, and neck as he did so. His kisses were cool, a counter balance for the fire Sansa felt burning within her own body. Her senses felt like they were dulled and alive at the same time. Finally, Loki pulled and her nightgown slipped from her shoulders. Sansa's first instinct was to conceal herself from him, but Loki held her wrists gently and admired her.

"Do not shield this from me. You have nothing to be ashamed of, Sansa. You have the form of a goddess, and the spirit of a Valkyrie. Why hide that?" Loki asked. Sansa nodded, and tugged on Loki's shirt, silently urging him to remove it. Loki knelt up in the bed and took off his shirt, tossing it to the floor, before he felt Sansa running her hands over the markings on his abdomen. Her skin prickled at the contact, and she shivered. Loki bent down and kissed her repeatedly, his lips traveling over her face and down her neck. They lay back down on the mattress, and Sansa suddenly swiveled her hips against Loki's body and he hissed. She paused, thinking she had done something wrong, but instead saw him smiling her. "Let me do everything. It is your first time," Loki insisted, and he pulled her nightgown further down. Sansa raised her waist, allowing Loki to ease the nightgown completely off. All she had on underneath were her small clothes, and Loki pulled those down as well. Sansa was completely naked to Loki, and he appraised her, his hand very tenderly trailing over her breast, stomach, hips, and finally, to where Sansa's greatest secret lay. She gasped when she felt his fingers gently part the sensitive flesh. Her hands pressed against Loki's bare chest, and he shushed her quietly. "It's alright. Just relax for me," Loki told her. Sansa nodded her head, and lay as still as she could with Loki touching her so intimately. He went back to showering her with kisses, showing her affection as he prepared her. Sometimes he propped himself on his elbows, and other times, his stomach was pressed against hers. Whenever he did that, a teasing sensation went throughout Sansa's entire body.

When Loki raised himself again to kiss her forehead, Sansa caught a glimpse of the Jotun markings on his skin. Having a brief moment of clarity, she wondered if those were what causing the most delicious vibrations to course through her body. That was before Loki's finger went deep inside her and Sansa arched her lower body into his. A throaty moan escaped her, and her hands were gripping his powerful arms. She looked at him through hooded lids, licking her lips with desire. "Loki!" she moaned into his mouth, and Loki sucked on her bottom lip. Sansa's hands traveled down to his trousers, and she desperately tried to push them down. Loki chuckled at her feeble efforts, and she growled in frustration. "Don't tease me. I want you!" Sansa begged, and Loki stopped his ministrations. He sat up again, brushing a few strands of hair from his face. Sansa appraised him with her sparking blue eyes, waiting for him to continue.

"I would never tease you, Sansa. Much," the last part added as an afterthought. Loki removed his trousers, and Sansa could see him in the moonlight that came in through the windows of his chamber. She felt her entire body ache with want, and her legs fell open. Loki smiled and went back to gently arousing her. Sansa moaned as he suckled one of her breasts, taking a nipple in his mouth and licking it. She ran her fingers through his hair, saying his name quietly in between breaths. Loki was careful. He wanted to make the initial experience as temperate as possible. Even though there was a possibility that Sansa had already broken her maidenhead while riding a horse, the chances were even greater that it was still in place. And since he was a Frost Giant, and she just a human, it would be difficult. Despite the fact that Loki was taking every care to stimulate Sansa, his mind was working on how to make it as painless for her as he could. Sansa, on the other hand, was lost to her urges and desires. Every nerve was on fire, and she was already writhing beneath Loki's expert touch. Sansa soon found herself setting a pace to Loki's hand, rocking into it and swiveling so that his fingers would hit that one spot.

"Ah!" Sansa suddenly cried out, her body stiffening as Loki's fingers partially tore her maidenhead when she accidentally drove her hips too far down on them. Loki raised his head to see her face again. Sansa's eyes were closed, and a single tear was falling down her cheek. He came back up to her and placed a loving kiss on her lips. When they parted, Sansa opened her eyes, and stroked his cheek. They touched their foreheads, and Loki withdrew his hand from her body. Without looking at it, Loki knew his fingers were covered in her maiden's blood. Not quite what he had planned, but then he had not anticipated Sansa being this responsive to his ministrations. He set himself at her entrance, and pressed his lips to hers.

"Just look at me," he whispered into her mouth, and Sansa nodded her head, focusing on his red eyes burning in the darkness. That was when he filled her, and Sansa inhaled sharply. There was a feeling of flames, before it started to give way to something more pleasurable. Loki began to pump himself inside her, making Sansa see stars every time he thrust. He was setting a slow and steady pace, taking great care with her. Loki paused and kissed her again, before he placed his head beside hers, and sucked on her neck and ear. Sansa arched her pelvis into his, running her hands down his sides and back. The etchings on the skin of Loki's outer thighs were constantly creating friction against Sansa's inner thighs, sending a tingling feeling into the pit of her stomach. As Loki continued to move in and out, he took her one leg, and pressed her thigh to his hip. Sansa felt him going deep and she groaned. He seemed so big compared to her!

"Aaaah!" It was a long drawn out exclamation that left her lips. Loki smiled and kissed her cheek. Sansa could feel perspiration sliding off herskin, and was amazed that Loki seemed to show no signs of fatigue. Loki's body was telling him to speed up,while his mind was telling him to take it slow. At that moment, Loki was listening to his mind. He continued his slow pace, hitting Sansa's special spot, eliciting gasps and moans from her rosy lips. "Loki!" Sansa said as she clung to him. Loki growled into her ear, and Sansa felt a shift. Suddenly, his motions became more powerful, and his breaths were labored. Sansa wrapped both her legs around his waist. This time, his claiming of her knocked the air from her lungs, and Sansa was starting to sing. Loki kissed her, but this time it was breathy and needy. Sansa combatted his tongue for dominance, but he quickly won that bout. When they separated, Sansa threw her head back against the pillows, and Loki growled into her bosom. That was when Sansa cried out in a loud voice. Loki roared with her, and they found utter bliss together.