Chapter 98 - New Methods

Sansa could feel the sweat sliding off of her bare skin as Loki plunged into her. She gripped his shoulders, running her nails and drawing blood wherever she raked them. She had already wrapped her legs around his waist and was drawing him as deep as he could go without hurting herself. Loki sucked on her neck, leaving fine teeth marks in her pale skin. She arched her back, taking him in deeper. Sansa could feel the fire and pressure building up in her belly, and she knew that her orgasm was fast approaching. Loki was grunting and Sansa knew that he was almost there. "Ah!" Sansa exclaimed as it hit her like a tidal wave. Loki's muscles began to spasm as well, and he relaxed. Tender kisses were pressed to her collar bone, neck, cheek, and finally lips. Loki touched his sweaty forehead to hers before he rolled off and gathered her into his arms. Sansa ran her fingers along his pale skin, gathering the beads of sweat under her fingernails.

"I hope I didn't hurt you," Loki said as he brushed a strand of her red hair from her forehead. Sansa shook her head before glancing up at him.

"No. I'm fine. I've already told you, Loki Laufeyson, that I am hard to break. You've made me so," Sansa reminded him and Loki smiled.

"Indeed I have, little wolf. You are no longer that frail little girl I first met in Winterfell. You really are a woman now," Loki told her. Sansa felt a warm glow settle over her body; and she wondered whether it was the pleasure of being complimented, or the pleasure of her orgasm. She snuggled with him, hoping that things would never change between them.

Sansa woke up to Loki coming from the wash room, wrapped in only a towel. His long black hair clung to his neck, still dripping water down his muscular torso. She smiled and propped herself up on her elbows. "My lord?" she asked. Loki looked up and grinned back.

"I didn't want to wake you. You seemed extra exhausted after last night," Loki told her. Sansa got an offended look on her face and huffed.

"Are you suggesting that my stamina cannot match yours?" she challenged and Loki snorted as he approached the bed.

"Yes," he answered, and Sansa's brow furrowed. Reaching out, she yanked his towel down, but Loki did nothing to stop it. She spread her legs and Loki climbed back into bed. He trailed kisses up her body until he found her mouth. It quickly became passionate and Sansa moaned with impatience. She was starting to become as insatiable as he was. However, Loki brought her back to reality when he switched their positions and he was on the bottom instead of her. Sansa made a face as Loki started to settle her above him.

"What are you doing?" she asked, pausing and giving him a raised eyebrow expression.

"It's your turn to ride me and experience the feeling of dominance," Loki explained as he got ready, but Sansa stopped him.

"I don't want to be on top," she said decidedly. Loki frowned and propped himself on his elbows.

"What was that?" he asked, a hint of a smirk on his face.

"I don't want to be on top," Sansa repeated emphatically and Loki chuckled.

"Why on earth not? Most women want to try it, and from what I've seen of how women are treated here, they are often not on top. They are not in charge of their own pleasure, which means they are often not fully sated. I believe in giving you the equal chance of experiencing it. I believe the Midgardian mortals call it: equal treatment," Loki explained. Sansa clambered off of him and closed her legs. This definitely made Loki's brow furrow.

"I don't have experience. How am I supposed to give you pleasure if I don't know anything?" Sansa asked. Loki scooted over to her and put his arm around her.

"There is a book I can get for you that helps explain things. It will definitely enlighten you-" Loki started to say before Sansa interrupted him.

"There's a whole book devoted to sexual pleasure and how to make love?" Her question was asked in an incredulous tone of voice. Loki laughed before he flung himself back down on the mattress.

"Yes! It's a beautiful work of art and it should prove most educational for you," Loki informed her, his smirk on her face. Sansa just stared at him, her eyes wide and her mouth hanging open.

"That's vile!" she exclaimed and Loki's mouth puckered.

"Only if you're a Puritan. Or your mother," he added after the fact. Sansa reached out and slapped his arm. "Ouch," Loki said, but it really did not hurt.

"My mother had five children! She is not a Puritan!" Sansa said.

"Yes, and she probably had them all in the missionary position," Loki poked and Sansa colored. "You do know what missionary position is, don't you?" Loki teased, his signature irritating grin on his face.

"Yes, I know!" Sansa snapped, actually getting angry. "Why does this matter so much to you?!"

"Why does it matter so little to you?" Loki queried in return.

"Because it's not how you do it that matters. It's why you do it. I love you, and you love me! That should be enough!" Sansa said, springing out of bed and grabbing her nightgown. Loki retrieved his towel and joined her. She stood with her back to him, and he gently stroked her arms.

"Sansa, it's not just why you do it that brings the pleasure. It's the varied positions you take, and how you excite your partner. Be honest, being on top is something you want to try," Loki goaded and Sansa spun around.

"Since you won't listen to me, I've decided something. It will be hard for the both of us, but maybe it will help you see reason," Sansa said and Loki bit his lip to keep it from quivering with amusement. Even though he was happier that Sansa was a stronger person, whenever she tried to stand her ground against him in certain matters of their relationship, it made him want to chuckle. "We won't be making love anymore," Sansa informed him, dropping the bomb and waiting for his reaction. Loki nodded and took a step back, giving her a bow.

"As my lady requests," he told her in his smooth voice. Sansa's brow furrowed and she wondered why he was giving up so easily.

"You're up to something," she said, folding her arms across her chest. He raised his head and his eyebrows wiggled.

"Why on earth would you say that?"

"Because you are just accepting my terms rather than trying to negotiate. We can still share a bed. I don't think I can go back to sleeping on my own, but we cannot have sex. Do you think you can take that without breaking?" Sansa was starting to smile of her own accord and Loki liked it. It was basically the female version of his own, and he liked how he could only catch a small glimpse of her perfect teeth. She had unconsciously copied certain mannerisms of his.

"I am an immortal god. Everything I have learned has been refined throughout the centuries. That takes patience. And patience is one of my strong suits. The question we should really be asking is: can you take it without breaking?" Loki posed in return. Sansa's grin faltered slightly and Loki's only grew. "You are only human after all."