¢нαяα¢тєя q&α αиѕωєяѕ

Start from the beginning

"You're fine, we haven't started yet." Winter smiles, shaking the paper once before scanning her eyes over the first question. "Well, since, like Jimin said, the most common question people have is about the song J-Hope cried over..."

"Well thanks, make me seem like a baby." J-Hope laughs, rocking his weight back and forth.

"So, Rose4634 asked 'Why was J-Hope crying in the last chapter and the song Suga made. What song was it?'" Winter reads, looking up towards J-Hope and Suga, both of whom who happened to sit next to each other.

"Ah," J-Hope breathed out, looking towards the other. Suga ran his hand through his hair, sitting up from his slouched position that had put him into the couch a little.

"I was looking through my computer for some ideas and ran across this one document file." Suga began, tapping his hand on his leg as if clicking on the file. "It was Hoseok's old beat that I had helped make into a file about..."

"A year ago." J-Hope finished. "It was for an original dance I performed in competition." he seemed to fell uncomfortable with the subject, only looking at Suga and Winter when talking.

"Right, and I changed a few random things in the beat." Suga nodded.

"So why were you crying?" Winter asked, raising her eyes. J-Hope shook his head and looked down, laughing a little.

"You like to torture me, don't you? Have they not seen the explanation?" J-Hope asked, looking back up.

"Not yet, it's in Chapter 35. I guess they can wait then..." Winter laughed with a little sigh.

"I think it's well explained there." Suga commented, then continuing, "And as for what the name of the song is, maybe the media of Chapter 34 would explain that."

There was a shared nod between Suga and Winter, as if they both knew what song was attached in the beginning of Chapter 34.

"Alright, the next question is for Namsoon, is she here?" Winter asks.

"Soon and her brother are outside, they said they didn't want to crowd the room." Jin explained, pointing towards the door.

"Then let's get them in here, thanks for being here everyone, even if you just sat-" Winter smiled again, apologizing with a little head bow.

"It's all good, my visuals were provided." Taehyung said, smiling.

~~~

"Hey," Soon said quietly with a little wave. She and Namjoon were the only two sitting on the couch now, her brother now seeming taller than usual in comparison.

"Hope you had a good afternoon," Winter tried to say in a less off putting way, making Namjoon nod in response.

"I'll make this pretty quick, since you need to get somewhere," Winter began, followed by Soon's nod, "LoloTheCat asked 'Can Soon and Soonyoung meet plz!!! And they can argue over the "call me soon" thing.'"

Soon looked towards her brother in confusion but he seemed to understand. "I remember Soonyoung, you haven't met him. He goes to a different school on the other side of town, but he's a really well known teenage-choreographer."

"Oh?" Soon asked, raising her eyebrows and actually becoming interested. "I'd be interested in meeting him, sure. Does he do the 'soon' thing too?"