"Now I asked you ta' open yo' mouth so I could finish what I was doin', you really makin' dis' harda' on yo'self."

His mouth remains shut, only making my blood boil the more I looked at him.

"Bitch open it befo' I cut you again! Actin' like dat' lil shit really hurt." I walked over to him twirling the scalpel between my four fingers.

Anger, the emotion that I was so use to showing was finally revealing itself yet again. I hated pathetic animals like the one I was looking at, the ones that prey on the weak and take from people who have nothing left. Feed off of fear that they have caused! To me death is the only exception- the only punishment that should be handed down to such cowards. The only thing that's suitable really. People like him take advantage of good hard working people, people that are only trying to make it to live another day. But him, he sees that as an opportunity to strike.

I hate to see a person scared to speak up, scared to talk because they feel like they could lose their life, or if they do talk nothing will be done because no one takes them serious. So many people go through trauma and don't say a word about it because they are scared and have took an oath of silence because not only are they scared- but ashamed.

My people, my city took that oath of silence to this bitch, but I will be the one to break it. I'm setting my brothers and sisters free from this bitch made ass nigga.

"Open yo' mouth like I asked you!" I yelled again at the unrecognizable King.

"See, you fuckin' wit' my patience,"I chuckled bitterly looking over his bloody  everything," I'm almost mad." I fumed.

"I'm sittin' hea' tryna' make shit quick and easy, but'chu wanna play."

I glanced down at his face and laughed obnoxiously at those tears that swarmed down his sticky sticky cheeks- the ones he's been crying since we took him. Little does he know they don't faze me, they only make him look like more of a coward in my eyes. How dare he sit here and cry when he brought all this on himself. He beat and raped women- mothers. He took away a father figure and great angel from this world. He even beat and tortured a woman and a child- my woman and my child. He deserves every lick of this.

"Wanna cry nah', huh? Wanna be a bitch nah'. Wasn't cryin' when you fucked wit' my city, wasn't cryin' then was you?" I asked him getting in his face, "Was you cryin' when you fucked wit' my shit? Hm? I don't think you was nigga!" I answered for him, standing straight back up, his face was hard to look at, he was really fucked up.

"So shut'cho weak hoe ass up, need ta' save dem' tears fa' when I get started on you."

By then he started to cough harshly, which resulted in blood and more tears coming out of him.

"Awwww c'mon now Dwayne, why you cryin' bruh? Don't cry when I haven't touched you yet."I smiled sitting in the chair infront if him,"You see what my niggas did ta' you was child's play, dey' was juss' prepin' you."

"What I got planned,"I slowly shook my head with a smirk," My shit goes along da' lines of'a psychopathic mothafucka .......I'm border line crazy my nigga."

I stood to my feet, walking around him as he followed my every move. Most smart people wouldn't fuck with me- but I guess he didn't get that memo.

"I was doin' good bruh, I was bein' a good lil citizen payin' taxes'n shit, but then you come along askin' fa' trouble." I shook my head.

"I mean you should be thankin' me! I gave you what you wanted!"

"Dis' nigga really crazy." Twan mumbled.

"You asked fa' a fight and you got it!"I fumed harder getting heated all over again- to the point that my vision was trying to black out,"Thank. Me. Lil. Bitch." I said between punches to his rib cage.