"Bout' ta' punch you." I sung popping my knuckles, walking towards Jamal first.

Travis quickly picked up the cake and walked around me,"He sorry, don't hit'em massa', please."

"Mane get da' fuck on dummies."

"O-Ok we go, c'mon follow me, I know de' way,"Travis said, and of course Jamal stupid ass followed right on behind him looking like the buffoons they truly were.

Shaking my head and stepping back into the house, I made my way to Armani's old room. When I opened the door I had to smile to myself and just take in the blessing God gave to me. My beautiful baby was peacefully sleeping on her side with one hand over her stomach and the other one under her head. She was sleeping so well that she was even letting out small snores with each breath. Her small trembling symptoms were hardly noticeable as she laid there. Those bandages that covered parts of her body didn't even matter to me, none of it did, she was still my Mani.

Her body was still the same temple it's always been in my eyes, the only temple that could make me fall in love everytime I looked at her.

I slowly walked into the room, careful to avoid all the wooden boards that would creak when a certain amount of weight hit it. Slowly I walked to where her body rested and began to stroke her hair softly.

Lately she's been having nightmares about King, and to know that what he did to her is still filling her mind infuriates me, but at least she's sleeping peacefully now.

Plus he gone get his anyway.

I moved my hand away from her hair and began to gently stroke her cheek.

But once I did that, she immediately woke up and hurriedly moved away from me, groaning right afterwards. Her body was still in a great amount of pain, and it hurts me knowing that because of King I basically had to start all over with the building of our kingdom.

It pained me even more knowing that my touch frightened her.

Going through what she went through with that fuck boy only made those old memories surface. Yes, she's safe with her family now, but it's the memories of the situation that takes her back to those dark days.

Neither of them deserved this.

"Sorry, I didn't mean ta' scare you."

"No, no," She shook her head taking a deep breath to clear her head, "I should've.... known it was...you."

"Nawl, I gotta rememba' I can't do everything I use to, I gotta work my way back up ta' dat', "I smiled, "Ready fa' yo' medicine?"

Even though the look on her face said she wanted to say something else, she said nothing as she gave me a simple head nod.

I walked over to her sit in window and grabbed the three pill bottles that were on the cushion and began to examine them.

"Um, shouldn't da' dosage on these be higher?" I questioned looking at the miniscule amount under her name.

"N-No, dat's da' right amount."

"It's so small though, it don't look like it could stop ya' pain. Why its so small?"

"I don't know," She smiled holding her head down, "juss' give.....it ta' me."

"Oh you know, yo' fine ass juss' don't wanna tell me." I smirked walking back over to her and handing her the glass of water that was on the nightstand.

"Not....true." She smiled wider shaking her head no.

"It is true, you keepin' secrets from me and smilin' wit'cho lil glow.....You cheatin' on me?"