"Yeah," The nurse agreed, "I was thinking that too, but I'm sure she'll be fine. I'm positive that she won't allow herself to get back to this deadly state."

"I agree," The doctor said, " I guess all we have to do now is wait on her and then alert the family."

"Wait, you think she's waking up today?!"

"Of course I do! Did you not see the condition she came to us in, and she's already breathing on her own?! Nurse Jones I can bet you money that Miss Anderson will be up and running before the day is over with."

I can and I will....

"But she-,"

"No buts, she will wake up."He stated confidently," I feel it."

"You always have so much faith." She chuckled removing the tube from my throat, finally allowing my lungs to exercise their right to collect the oxygen I needed.

"Wouldn't be here without it."

"Amen to that."

The room grew silent once they left out. I was there still having a war within myself and I wouldn't stop until the half of me that wanted to stay in this sleep induced state lost the damn battle. I refuse to stay in this coma a minute longer, everyone is waiting for me, everyone needs me. I can't allow my family to shed another tear over me when I have the power to cease them from falling. Instead of making them cry tears of sadness I can make them cry tears of life; I have to wake up.

"Armani?"

I was so focused on waking up that I didn't even hear her come through the door. Her voice was raspy, and the fact she was talking so hoarse let me know that she cried all night and most likely gave Chris hell.

She was like me in so many ways that it was scary. When she hurts or is feeling vulnerable she pushes everyone away so they won't be able to see her at a weak point. That's how it is when you have hurt souls, we gaurd ourselves. We know how it is to feel real pain and we don't want to feel that again, we don't wanna hit rock bottom again. We have to protect the little we have let. So, we push every potentially good person away; in our head they're not really good, they just play that hero role to get inside your heart and once inside tear it to shreds.

We think that way because we're scared, we don't do it by choice, that's just the way it is.

"I-I don't know if you can hear me-,"

I hear you Jazmine...

"But um, I really would like for you to wake up and-and just open your eyes for me MoMo, I can't do this without you...... you're my best friend."She stuttered, something she always did when she cried," And um, I been- I been praying." She mumbled,"I prayed for you y'all Armani, I prayed and it-and it felt good!"She said releasing a sigh of what sounded like relief.

To hear her say she prayed for me had me in a shocked state, you see Jazmine didn't pray. Years ago something happened to her and after the traumatic ordeal she was upset, so upset that she questioned if God loved her. She became angry with him. She of course still loved him, she was just angry.

"I prayed sis, I prayed and it felt so good. I prayed for Kali and-and you and me and for August to be okay. I prayed for hope and that every-everybody finds them a small piece of it to hold onto while we go through this."

"I-I tried to come see you three time before this, but every-everytime I chickened out," She spoke as she started to cry harder, "I just don't like this, I'm not u-use to this MoMo. It's so hard seeing you like this, and watching Chris and August cry like this is-is-is, it's killing me Mani! I need you here! Everybody need- needs y'all here!"