Fred for Jade

For wereallcrazy1 this is for u mate ;-)
The contents a bit mature. Enjoy!

Jades POV

I followed my boyfriend, Talon, he was in Hufflepuff and I'm in Gryffindor. He was being a total douche, I only dated him because of a dare.

"You are not breaking up with me." He screamed, I rolled my eyes.

"Yes I am-" he raised an arm to hit me.

"Don't you dare touch her." A gruff ferocious voice growled. *ferocious*

"Fred." My heart skipped a beat. Crap. My crush. "I'm breaking up with you Talon and that's that."

"Why?" He asked, faking a teary face.

"Its not me, it's you." I sarcastically replied. He lunged at me, I screamed and jumped behind Fred.
Fred coat hangered him. "Wow." I said.

"You alright Jade?" He asked.

"Yes! You just coat hangered him! That was awesome." I giggled.
He smiled.

"He did what!?" My best friend screeched. George was holding her back.

"Calm down Elaina." I chuckled.

"Ima cut him." She growled at the unconscious Talon on the floor.
George chuckled arms wrapped around her waist.
Elainas long dirty blonde hair was out and she had her side fringe out, getting in ger face, she tried to blow them out. Intensely looking at George. Who returned the stare.

"Awkward sexual tension." I stated. Rocking on the balls of my feet. Completely ignoring what I said, George and Elaina started to make out.

"Food?" Fred said.

"Food." I agreed, we both speed walked out of the hallway. Into tye great hall Fred and I ate our food staring and laughing.

~two weeks later~

"I got one!" Elaina said excitedly rasing her hand while sitting in her boyfriend, Georges, lap. "okay. One night with me and they'll be calling you moaning murtle." She winked at George who rolled his eyes, his face and ears turning pink.

"It's true." He whispered into her ear.

"Guys? Seriously???" I groaned covering my eyes.

"Yeah, stop hurting Jadies eye sight." He chuckled, pulling me into his lap. I blushed facing away from him. "And ears."

"Oh I got one." I said. "Is that a wand in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?"

"Hashtag story of your life." Elaina teased. I rolled my eyes.

"Oh I got one. You are like a bottle of Skelegrowth because you got me growing a bone." George seductively said into Elainas neck. She visibly shivered.

"Um. Ew." I cringed. "I got another one. Okay. I don't need argumenti to get you wet." I laughed. Still in Freds lap.

"Oh! George look at the time we need to be going." Elaina said oddly suspicious.

"Oh yes Laina, we have to go." He said in the same tone. Elaina winked at me as she got up.

"What are you two going to do?" Fred asked.

"I'm going to treat Elaina like homework. If you know what I mean." George said, grabbing Elainas butt as the walked into the boys dormitory.

"Umm..." I said awkwardly...

"Jade. Will you go out with me and be my girlfriend?" Fred asked.

"Yes." I replied instantly. Turning my body around to face him. Straddling him.
He had a goofy grin on his face.

"Good." He said smiling. Placing his lips on mine. We started to snog (open mouth kiss ;')) when I heard Talon scream in anger. How'd he get in the common room? Hes a hufflepuff... oh well. He stormed out and I never, thankfully, saw him again.

~two years later~

The battle was over, I felt as if I wasn't here Fred wouldn't either.

"Let's go home." He whispered. Fred. My Fred. We married as soon as we were twenty.
Not because I was pregnant. I wasn't pregnant until the honey moon if you know what I mean.
I gave birth to a healthy baby girl three months ago.
We named her Scarlet, I wanted to name her Scar, Fred was totally in on it, its a bad ass name. But, apparently it wasn't "girly" enough. Elainas words not mine.
She suggested Scarlet. Which oh so happens to be the colour of blood. I am weird... she has dark red hair.

Elaina already has three kids... don't ask. Im going to tell you anyway.
Sixteen they had their first kid.
A girl, Sapphire, George knew it was her favorite name of all time, she has thick ginger hair, shes three nearly four.
Their first son, Alexander, he is adorable, cute blonde-ginger hes two.
And their daughter Jewel, she's one year old. It was like they had a baby every year. Which is kind of true because Elaina is about to jave another one, shes three months along. But she still fought. And she was probably the best. Ninja Elaina.
I was Ninja Jade. NINJA SISTERS!!!

Molly and Arthers reactions when they found out about Elaina and Georges baby was so cute. Molly was so happy and Arther hugged her and welcomed her to the family. Same with me.

I watched as Elaina and George gently kissed each other onfront of their house.
We live right across from each other, we have a joined yard with each other.
Fred snorted.

"That's a first." He chuckled.

"Wait for it." I whispered. Then the started heating it up and took it inside to thr bedroom. "There it is!" I yelled so they could hear.
Elaina opened the door, flipped me off and put Georges tie on the door winking. "Oh no she didn't."

"C'mon." Fred said taking my hand. We walked inside, our three month old was asleep with my mum on the couch. I took her up in my arms holding her close, as Fred wrapped his arms around me.
"We did good." He sighed. "I want another one by the way." He suggestively whispered into my ear.

"I'm in." I giggled as we placed Scarlet into her cot and snuck off to bed.