George x reader

Your POV

It was here, the final stand, the battle between good and evil. These were the thoughts racing through my head, wand raising on instinct as I unwillingly took the lives of thoes who attacked us. The death eaters. They stood no chance against me as spell after spell shot from my wand.

My legs shot through my court yard that I was securing, the same court yard I had snogged George Weasley in, over and over again.

Dead bodys littered the grounds, none of them were Hogwarts students, and I had been the one to take each and every one of their lives. I hated myself that I wasn't regretting anything.

"Y/n!" Seamus yelled running towards me. My actions seemed robotic as I turned to him. Seamus came to a stop upon seeing the bodies. "You're one scary woman." Seamus dragged me out the court yard and around the school, to the front where the main war was happening. "You are watching your side right?"

"Yes." I lied, it stung, the stitched up wound on my side from a previous fight. And I'm pretty sure the wound will open up anytime tonight.

"Watch out!" Seamus yelled ducking as a spell was shot out way. With a flick of my wand, he was dead. "That is... if George doesn't put a ring on it I will." Seamus joked, once again dragging me to the front. "I know you've done so much already- It's just- you know how to fight-."

"For Hogwarts!" I screamed running out into the killing feild, throwing powerful spells at anyone who supported Voldemort.

Red hair danced in my vision as Fred and George led Ginny into the great hall, running across the killing feild. Deatheaters truned bringing arms back to fire spells.

"Like hell you do!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, jets of red erupted from my wand, hitting every and any Deatheater in my way. Men and women fell dead around me as George stopped, sending his twin and sister forward.

"Hello Gorgeous." He smiled sadly, taking up position beside me as we continued to fight. "You're scaryily good at this." George said as he shot a Deatheater back.

"Funny you're the second person to say that to me today." I joked, grabbing a guy, already rendering him wandless, leaning over him to press a kiss to my boyfriend.

"You cutie." He teased before throwing the guy back with a spell.

George held my hand as we raced back inside, my side sticky not from sweat but I didn't want to tell George my stiches were becoming loose.
"Fred-!" An explosion to the wall sent people back as it continued to collapse. Without thinking I jetted forward, my hand jerking from Georges as I ran across the rough stone, using my body strength to send Fred backwards.
Everything seemed to slow, I could hear the disgusting noise of my stitches popping as my side opened up, Fred and I falling to the ground.

Luckily we both avoided the crash, but I would prefer that then now.
Writhing in pain, my side poured out blood as I shook. "Y/n, oh no-" George Gathered me towards him before cursing again. "Her wound! Fred I need you, thank you so much." Georges' voice cracked as he picked me up by my shoulders, Fred carrying me by the feet.
"Madame Pomfrey! Somebody!" George screamed as he carried me into the great hall. "She's pale."

"And sweaty." Fred mumbled as they placed me down, Madame Pomfrey attending to my needs before I blacked out.

Third Person Point Of Veiw

George lightly stroked Y/n hair in tears, crying as he prayed she'd wake up.

"I'm sorry George." Fred mumbled sadly, sitting beside his brother.

Harry, Ron and Hermione walked in, eyes scanning. "No." Ron ran across the hall to his brothers who cried over their best friend. "No." Ron cried hugging Y/n. "Y/n." He shook her, tears down his face. Harry and Hermione cried behind them, staring at the scene before them.

"I'm not dead you git." A gruff voice barked. Ron was reefed back by George who replaced his brother to assess his girlfriend.

"What hurts love?" He cupped her face tenderly and kissed her.

"You have soft hands." She hummed.

"That's Y/n." Fred laughed.