Draco for Rachels friend!

A/n happy birthday hope u enjoy this imagine thingy I wrote 4 u

Third persons POV

Gabrielle woke up it was her thirty sixth birthday. She was happily married to the love of her life, Draco Malfoy whom she met back in first year, with five kids.
Lucious, their first born son, who's seventeen, he has his mothers amazing black hair, thinks he's one of those cool kids that doesn't listen to reason... unless your his mother.
Their twin daughters, Courtney and Casey, their bubbly little thirteen year olds, they both have long blonde hair, the same colour as their father. Then their little Scorpius, tweleve, looks just like his father but personality of his mother. The kind nurturing Potter.
You guessed it. Gabriel Potter. Well Malfoy...
Harry Potters twin sister.

Thinking back to her Hogwarts days, the day she befriended Draco, Luna and Neville. The time Draco and her went on their first date. Their first kiss. Defeating Voldemort. Starting a family.

"Mummy!" Casey laughed, jumping into the bed and hugging Gabrielle.

"Mummy!" Courtney did the same. Scorpius laughed hugging his mother aswell.

"Happy birthday!" He squealed, kissing her cheek. Isla toddled in and giggled, pulling her self onto the bed and hugging her mum.

"Happy bithday." She said kissing her cheek.

"Happy birthday mum." Lucious gave her a small smile.

"Oh hug me you silly." She smiled, widing her arms for her son. He rolled his eyes but hugged her anyway.

"Happy birthday honey." Draco winked.

"Draco." She smiled widely. Standing up as he kissed her lips. A loud chorus of 'Ews' were in the room as the two pulled away smiling.

"C'mon Mummy breakfast." Isla giggled, sliding off the bed in her little dressing gown. Isla looked alot like her mother personality and features, which Draco would always get chastised by his wife or daughter.

Walking into the large kitchen joined dinning room, the family saw that the house elfs had prepared a large feast.

"Hogwarts deja vu." Gabrielle smiled. They sat and ate, laughing and talking.

"Daddy is throwing a party for you-" Courtney began.

"-and all your friends will be there." Casey finished. Gabrielle smiled, remembering Isla's husband and his twin did that.

"Did he?" Gabrielle smirked in her husbands direction.
Draco looked up confused, everyone eyes were on him.

"Yes...?" He replied. Everyone laughed knowing Draco hadn't been paying attention to their conversation because he was trying to feed Isla.

"I love you." Gabrielle shook her head laughing.

"I love you too." Draco replied, going back to trying to feed Isla. "But do brush your hair honey." He teased.

"Thought you liked it like this." She winked.
Draco gave her a side smirk.

"When I do it." He chuckled, Isla flung some of her 'mush' as she likes to call it, on Dracos shirt. More laughter erupted from the table. Draco sighed wiping whatever he could off with his handkerchief.

"Welcome to parent hood honey." Gabrielle kissed his cheek.

-time skip to party-

Draco and his children set everything up, forcing Gabrielle to a beauty salon.
The Potters arrived to help set up, Harry forcing Draco into a hug.

When they were finished and ALL the guests had arrived the courtyard was beautiful. Magic colourful bubbles floated around. The light was a deep blue, the source was small balls of light hung up on walls.
Food lay every were and people were chatting as muggle dance music played.

Gabrielle walked in, Draco escorting her. She gasped, taking in her family and friends in the beautiful environment. Side hugging Draco and giving him a sweet kiss she turned back and began hugging people as they wished her a happy birthday. That's when she saw it.
The largest table Filled with a mound of wrapped gifts.

"A TOAST!" Draco yelled, everyone's attention on him. "To the beautiful Gabrielle... Malfoy." He winked at Harry. "If she hadn't shook my hand into my life, I wouldn't have been this happy. She brought my five beautiful children into my life. You cute little munchkins.." their children blushed and rolled their eyes. "And before any of you jump to a conclusion... I am not drunk... I think." He smiled.

"PARTY ANIMAL!!!" George Weasley yelled as everyone started clapping.

"Thanks Draco. I love you." Gabrielle smiled.

"And I love her!" He yelled.

"Nope, hes drunk." Elizabeth, Georges wife yelled back smiling.

"Lets dance." He giggled. "Your so pretty."

"Your pretty toooo Draco." She giggled shaking her head.

"I know." Je said dipping her. She couldn't of been more happy.
With her family and friends.