Ron for Madwoman8

Madwoman8 this is for you!

Congratulations! You're the VERY first one to request a RONALD WEASLEY! I hope you love it!  \_(*-*)_/

For you my fellow Hufflepuff!

That moment when I switch houses alot bc I feel like I belong to them all. Who else feels this way?

Third person POV

"Chloe Elizabeth Malfoy! Get your backside down here!" Nacrissa Malfoy yelled her daughter.

"Still mad." She muttered smiling. Nacrissa was still mad at her daughter, having refused the dark mark countless times now. Skipping down the stairs, Chloe walked up to her mother. "Yes?"
Chloe sported her hufflepuff scarf.

"Don't wear that awful thing in my house." Nacrissa growled, ripping the scarf from her daughters neck. "What would you do if your father saw?"
Chloe snatched the scarf back shrugging.
"Do you have all your stuff?" Chloe nodded whilst walking into the living room.

Draco was sitting quietly with his hands folded in his lap.
The dark mark peaked out from under his sleeve.

He looked over at Chloe, her usually long wavy platinum blonde hair was in a bun, strands falling out.
She stood right under his shoulder, he loved how his sister was shorter than him.
Her breasts were larger than the average, meaning she has to constantly get new shirts.

"Hey Chlo." He smiled. She smiled but it didn't reach her eyes. She never fully smiled since her break up with Blaise Zambini.
He had cheated on her throughout their relationship and she only just found out.
And it was more than one girl.
It was nearly half the school.

She used to have millions of boyfriends but now she hardly looks at anyone. She put up barrier after barrier.

"Can I sit with you on the train?" I asked hopefully.

"Yes, just don't let mother and father know know." Draco smiled as they walked to the chimney.

"Kings Cross!" Chloe yelled as she threw the floo powder.
Tripping, Chloe looked around kings cross. It was gloomy and everyone hugged their children longer.
All Chloe wanted was to be hugged like that again, be loved, have people fawn over her.

"C'mon Draco." A large group of boys dragged Draco away from his sister. He gave her an apologetic look before she lost him in the crowd.
Chloe frowned but smiled, going to find, make, new friends.

Boarding the train, Chloe looked into full compartments.

"Look, its Malfoy." Harry sneered.

"She probably picks on students to get back here. Or gets her parents to do it for her." Hermione said meanly beside him.

"I stay here on pure talent." Chloe replied, she slyly straightened her shoulders.
Harrys eyes rolled and Hermione snorted.

"Talent? Please, what's an advanced spell in Goldman Hoffmans spell book?" She smirked, folding her arms.

"Thats not a spell, even if it was it wouldn't be very advanced." Chloe reasoned, Hermione had hesitated when talking and Chloe had read nearly ever spell book in Hogwarts library.
Hermione shoved Chloe, someones arms grabbed her, preventing her from falling to the ground. Chloe believed it was Draco, by the looks Hermione and Harry looked behind her.
"Wow, very mature Granger." Chloe pushed herself out of Dracos grasp.

"Ron?" Hermione asked in disbelief.
Chloe slowly turned around and was met with Ronald Weasley, staring down Hermione and Harry.

"Weasley?" Chloe asked. Harrys jaw clenched at his red headed friend who had his arms on Chloes elbows.

"Call me Ron." He smiled. Chloe blinked up at him.
"Hermione, Harry. Leave her alone." He told his friends.
Chloes cheeks had a pink tint as Ron stared into her beautiful green eyes.
"I like your scarf." He gulped, both of them looked at her Hufflepuff scarf.

"Thanks, i love your hair." She laughed, staring at his bright orange hair.

"Thanks, runs in the family." He grinned, shrugging his shoulders with his hands in his pockets.