Fred x reader

Your POV

Fiddling with my wand I watched as Fred Weasley, my husband, chased after a teenage boy. I was trying to suppress a laugh.

"Dad!" Our daughter groaned, her face beat red.

"Shh! This is funny." I smiled. Fred ran weirdly with his head flung back as he screamed like a banshee.

"Well... actually it is pretty funny." She smiled as we watched Fred chase off the boy into the sunset. "But he was gunna ask me out." She pouted.

"Did you like him?" I asked as we sat on the steps on the porch.

"I like his best friend. Teddy." She blushed. "But you can't tell dad!"

"You. Like. Teddy?" I gasped smiling. "That's so cute! We're gunna have a Lupin in the family!"

"Mum!" She screamed covering her face.

"But, dont date his friend, trust me, that never goes down well." I frowned.

"How so?" She asked.

"Your dad tried to date my best friend." I grimaced. "Turned out she became a death eater."

"Okay..." she shifted in her spot. "What do you mean he 'tried'. I know dads a complete air head but..."
I laughed and recollected the memories from our sixth year.

"Well, there was a Yule ball, and Fred asked my friend to go with him, right infront of me. She said yes, so I went stag, at the dance I danced with one of my friends, I was friends with his date. Then Fred and I danced, best friend got jealous, especially when Fred kissed me." I sighed thinking about it. "She never forgave me."

"Whos that?" Y/D/N asked, pointing to a tall figure in the distance, it wasn't Fred.

"I dont know." I said getting up and walking towards it. Soon they broke out in a run. Definitely a girl.
It was my best friend.
How weird, I was just talking about her. "Y/F/N." I gasped as she stopped infront of me.

"Y-Y/N." She said. "I love you. Im sorry." She pulled me into a hug...
What?

"I love you too,Y/F/N." I smiled hugging her back.

"I was at the wedding." She whispered into my hair.

"I know." I smiled hugging her tighter. "I know."

"... is that her?" She said looking past me at my daughter.

"Yes. Thats Y/D/N." I smiled. Y/F/N waved at her smiling. Y/D/N waved back smiling widely while shifting her from foot to foot.

"Dad!" She yelled running past us to Fred. Fred picked her up by the waist and twirled her.

"No more boys." Fred smirked. Kissing Y/D/Ns forehead.

"I... the reason he was here was to make someone Jealous." Fred said looking at me, then realized who was next to me. "Umm... hello."
Y/F/N laughed shaking her head.

"How many kids do you have?" Y/F/N asked.

"Like... five... going on six." I smiled at her.

"Six little Y/N and Fred's. Adorable." She said hugging my tightly again.

"Lets go inside!" Fred started shoving his daughter inside.

Y/D/N and Y/F/N walked inside together.

"Fancy her being here." Fred smiled wrapping his arms around my waist from behind me. He kissed my neck and cheek.
I turned around in his arms.

"I love you." I smiled kissing the corner of his mouth.

"I love you too. I still remember our first." He smirked.

"You better say kiss Mr." I warned.

"What else were you thinking." He joked.
I raised my eyebrows. "Im kidding! I love you!" He said tightening his grip around my waist. Kissing me on the lips.

"Ew!" I heard my Y/S/n (sons name) squeal.