Blaise Zabini request

This is called "Requests" and stuff but going to be honest I just want to make a character or something... So it is like... my request? Okay so guys if you want to drop down a request on this chapter please do - I'm looking for a few fresh things to write about.

RachaelCarstairs you're my inspiration and are one of the main reasons I still wish to update this book. I hope you've been enjoying the recent and old writings in this book and I'd love to recommend you to read a few other books on my page - they might not be Harry Potter based but I thought I should just tell you they're there because I feel like you'd enjoy them. Xoxo

Celine shook in the cold air, it not only attacked and bit at her flushed cheeks, but it number her fingers and toes - people never tell their families or friends of how cold winter gets, especially right after Christmas. Even if her joints screamed in protest, she continued to trudge further into the cold, away from the heated castle and closer towards the carriages. Not many students were bothered to go to Hogsmead due to the cold, but Celine took this as an opportunity for lurking. Her friends in her house, Ravenclaw, tended to tease her that she should have been sorted a Slytherin - although that led to a heated discussion about houses and how they're being sorted and any traits.

"Wouldn't think I'd catch you out here in this cold Prescott." The dry tone of Blaise Zabini greeted her, causing her to jump slightly, scaring her more into shivers. Slowly, the strawberry blonde turned to face her fellow student - one she barely knew herself.

"Well Zabini - I didn't know you knew my name." She taunted, climbing into the once empty carriage, not bothered to question why Blaise followed her in.

"Don't you have a book to read?" He taunted back, dark eyes searching hers, the eyes of a true Slytherin. Ambitious, cunning and a little defensive.

"Sensitive today, are we?" She smirked, peaking out the window, not before catching the sight of a wisp of blonde hair before the carriage door was whipped open, the cold air raining inside and causing the two inside to hiss.

"Thought that was you Prescott." The overly enthusiastic voice of Cormac McLaggen. The Lion eyed the Snake before sitting beside the Raven.

"What do you want McLaggen?" Blaise demanded, his own eyes sizing Cormac up, ready to sink his fangs in - even if he kept a slightly disgusted expression. He seemed interested slightly in why the Gryffindor was in this carriage, why he had searched and singled out Celine - he had a perfectly good idea, one that had been gossiped about throughout Hogwarts, but he didn't want to bother with its truth.

"Prescott." Cormac snickered, drapping an arm over the girls shoulder. She elbowed him in the side, causing him to remove his arm, still giving her angered look a playful grin.

"You can sit in the carriage with us - but any more funny buisness - " he cut her off, causing the Ravenclaw to clench her teeth together.

"I know - " this time Blaise cut the Gryffindor heart throb off.

"Touch her again and I'll throw you out into the cold." He said with a deadly calm, he made Celine take a vow of silence. He had gone from petty taunts to defending her.

"Calm down - I don't touch girls without their permission." Cormac played off Blaises threat - but still became tense in the carriage in slight fear and curiosity as to if the Slytherin would enact his threat. "So Prescott, what are you doing on a fine day like this?" He said with an over dramatic flare, smiling from ear to ear. The girls frown deepened.

"Hiding away in a dark corner to contemplate why I exist whilst also evaluating how everyone else suffers and copes with the cold. Otherwise known as lurking." She shrugged, proud of her Ravenclaw analogy and response.