Young!Remus for luckytobealive

This is for you! luckytobealive i hope you enjoy.

Daisy Zogafs POV

I paraded in my knitted, yellow turtleneck sweater and acid blue over alls. Remus, walking beside me, our pinkys laced together.
Remus is a big romantic teddy bear.

Im clumsy and sweet, and hes romantic and protective.

Perfect for each other in my words.

He had recently revealed to me last night that he had bought us an apartment. He wants me to move in and i couldn't be more thank thrilled. I was going to live with the love of my life.
My short brown hair and piercing blue eyes is my trick to keeping me a Remus.

What made my heart flutter with happiness is that we spend full moons together because of my condition. Im half werewolf and half animagus.
I can turn into a werewolf at will but on full moons im forced to shift.

Thats when I spend them with Remus.

"Come my little Hufflepuff." He whispered as he dragged me down the empty, dark hallways. I shivered from the hotness of his breath, and his husky voice.

"Remus where on Hogwarts are you taking me." I laughed at my own joke.

"Its a surprise." He paused, placing his warm lips on mine for a second. Pulling back he offered me a smirk. "Sorry, couldn't help myself." He winked, grabbing my hand and continuing leading me down mysterious paths.

Remus was only ever dark and mysterious when i was around and we were alone or he'd just whisper it in my ear. Its really hot.

He opened a door to a charmed room.
It was charmed to look like the sunsetting, a large grass mat placed in the centre with a small picnic blanket on it.

"This is cute." I stood on my tippy toes and planted a kiss on his lips.

"So are you." He locked the door and scooped me up, carrying me onto the picnic blanket where we heatedly snogged.

Minutes went by and he finally broke away. Both of us panting from the fevorishness of the kiss. He rolled off from ontop of me and layed beside me. We stared at the roof insilence.

Watching the made up constellations.

"Did Sirius help you do this?" I asked, staring at a very... interesting cluster of stars.

"Yeah, why?" Remus turned to look at me.

"Because the night sky has the word 'di#k' written across it." I smiled up at it. Remus groaned, pulling his wanr out to fix it. "He's like our little child." I giggled as the crude word disappeared.

"Pretty much." Remus propped himself on his elbow, kissing my chin.

Our lips pressed together but I didn't kiss back.

"Is something wrong?" He asked hesitantly.

"Sirius also drew a picture to match." I smiled widely.

"You have a very keen eye. And it wasn't Sirius." He pressed our lips together again.