Teddy for LupinePhangirl

Italics can be his thoughts.
Teddy's POV

I listened as the silent night was disturbed by the sound of some apparating.
One thought came to my mind as I heard a dainty sob.
Shreya.
I jumped out of bed, throwing on my black night gown and threw the door open. Unlocking it quickly.
She was crouched in our flower bed, holding a photo to her chest. Rocking back and forth, telling soothing words. I ran to her without hesitation.
That's what you do when a pretty girls crying in your flower bed, right?

I wrapped my arms around her, burrying her in my dressing gown. My hair a pale purple in the moon light. It was rather tustled from sleeping.

"It's going to be alright Shrey. I'm here." I mumbled accidentally pressing my lips to her temple. Her chocolate brown eyes looking at me from behind her adorable black framed glasses.

Whoops. Notice the sarcasm. Wink.

"I am alright Theodore." She said hoarsely. "Why'd you kiss me?"

"I DIDN'T KISS YOU?!" I whisper yelled, my hair and cheeks turning pink. She shook her head, shaking her wavy black hair.

"Your lips touched me. Thats kissing." She said in a 'duh' tone.

"What? No! Kissing is when your lips touch someone elses-." I was cut off by someone pressing their lips to mine. My eyes widened, but I kissed her back.

What's a man to do?

"Shreya?" Someone called coming outside. Our lips disconnected really quick. We didn't even get that far. "Good boy Teddy." Uncle/my cousin Harry praised.

Your welcome master Harry.
Again with the sarcasm.

Shreya stood up, out of my arms. Ouch.
"I'm alright Mr Potter." She said. Shifting her weight from leg to leg. "Im sorry to just... turn up... but you did say if I was unhappy to... 'pop by'."
She said awkwardly. It was so cute. Her face was void of emotions. I mean mine. Probably looks like a over ripe tomato that was smiling way to widely.

"of course you can stay. Come with me." Came Aunty Ginny. She lead Shreya away. My eyes trailing after her.

"what's with that smile Ted?" Harry asked looking at me confused.

"Happy to help." He smiled.

"Alright." Harry chuckled shaking hid head.

Gasp! He is doubting me!

"I'm not lying." I laughed, way to happy which threw him off.

"We must not tell lies." A moment of silence passed. Then we both shuddered. Smirking.

Yeah, he told me about Um-bitch... whoops.
I mean Umbridge...
Ha. No I don't.

We stared at each other. He tried to hold my gaze but I looked around.

"You kissed Shreya." Harry said calmly. PINK HAIR!

"WHAT!?" I whisper yelled.

"you like Shre-." I slapped his arm. Quite light and pathetic.

"shut up! Someone might hear you." O whispered, looking at the house suspiciously.
Harry dreamily sighed.

"Ahhhh, young love." He smiled, rufflig my hair.

"And-how'd you know we kissed?" I asked suspiciously.

"She's wearing lip gloss. Clear but its there." He said walking into the house.

"So? Oh." I said, touching my lips and smelling a sweet fragrance.
"No. Thats just... my man deodorant stuff.."

"Smells like El la feminine." Harry teased going into his room and faceplanting into it, Ginny rubbed his head. I smiled, closing the door to their room
I walked towarda my room. Coincidentally right across from the guest bedroom. Exactly where Shreya was staying. What a coincidence. Albus, who is seven, walks out adorably rubbing his eyes tiredly.

"Teddy." He said in his adorable little baby voice. I crouched down and picked him up. His head lazily on my shoulder. "Who here?" He said in his adorable haze.

"Shreya's here Alby." I cooed hugging him.

"Is she your girlfriend?" He asked. My hair turned pink.

"N-No." I replied.

"But you like her." He said twirling my hair. "See your blushing."

"Enough with the excuses little man, time for bed." I said walking back towards his room.

"Can you wait with me until I fall asleep?" He asked as he again rubbed his eyes.

"Of course." I smiled. Finally we arrived in his room. I put him in his bed and tucked him in.

"Shreyas pretty." Albus said shyly.

"Yes she is." I chuckled. Yawning once more. Albus fell asleep. Waiting a few seconds, I kissed his forehead and left quietly. When I closed the door I turned around, Shreya stood there in her satin dressing gown. My eyes traveled down her body then back to her face. Her glasses had been removed and she stood looking at me. Her eyes glassed over.

"That was sweet." She said. I looked at her weirdly then leaned on the door frame, crossing my arms and again checking her out. "What you do for Ablus." She elaborated. I humed in response. "Just do it." She mumbled to herself. ***JUST DO IT!!! ... okay***
"I... I liked the thing..."

"The thing...?" I raised an eyebrow.

"The kiss thing... I liked it... and I want to do it more... often?" She asked. I think.

"You want to kiss me again?" I asked.

"... Yes." She said, her voice going small. "And... but..." she sighed. "It's just... I dont know." She became teary eyed. I grabbed her hand gently and lead her back to our rooms. Going into hers. I sat on her bed, gesturing for her to sit next to me. Which ehe did reluctantly. "It hurts."

"I know. I know" I said stroking her hair.
She looked up at me, staring into my eyes. This time it was me to kiss her. Not taking it for granted I pushed on her lips hard, hungrily kissing her. Of course she was happy to oblige as she tried to take the lead by running her tongue along my lip. I smirked, opening my mouth for her, I'll let it slide this once. After her touching every inch of my mouth it was my turn to take over. Grabbing her waist I pulled her up onto my lap, positioning her mouth for eaiser access. She gripped my hair as I bit her lip gently.

"Hey Shreya I forgot- HOLY CRUMB CAKES!" I heard Aunty Ginny yell. Shreya jumped out of my lap and I instantly stood up. Our lips swollen and our attire was disheveled.

"N-Nice save Gin." I tried to joke.

"Ted. Go to bed." She said blushing of embarrassment.

"Night mum. Shrey." I said kissing Shreyas burning hot cheeks and Ginny's.

"Good night?" Was Shreyas response. She giggled when Ginny left touching her lips. "Go to bed pervert." She joked, catching me staring through my wide open door.

"Night baby." I smiled, both of us leaving our doors open.