Remus x reader part 4

Your POV

I walked down the halls, my baby bump is huge, but adorable.
In the 'dark' times we're having, everyone is at least a little happy about my baby. Even the Slytherins find it cute.
I walked past Regulas Black, Sirius' younger brother and he smiled at me. I smiled back, in the weird moment, I also gave him a little wave.

I was nearly at the great hall when I felt someone loop our arms together. Sirius.

"Hey Siri." I smirked hugging him.

"Hows mini Moony?" He asked gently rubbing my stomach.

"Being a turd. Kicked my insides twice and MOVED. Painful I tell ya. Dont get pregnant yet Sirius." I teased laughing. He chuckled walking into the great hall with me. Remus was sitting talking with James and joined by a Ravenclaw girl, who was accompanied by the Ravenclaw girl I thought Remus was with... heha...
The one that was with Remus, his friend, her names Grace. But her friend was dreamily sighing and gazing at Remus. That little... hmm.
Sirius escorted me as we arrived, they didn't notice me, but then Grace looked up and waved.

"Y/n. Hey." She said hugging me over the table. "Awe! Your baby bump is sooo cute!" She giggled.

"Hello Grace." I said, hugging her back.
Sirius and Remus held my hands, lifting me up so I can sit down. "Thanks boys." I said patting Remus and Sirius' chests. "I'm Y/n, Remmy-poo heres little lady." I winked at him.

"Im G/n (girls name)." The girl smiled. "Remus was just telling me all about how he loves you and your adorable little baby." She squealed. "You got such a catch." She sighed then giggled. I'd be lying if I said she didn't freak me out. I smiled shaking her hand.
"We got to go. Talk to you two love birds later."
She winked walking away with Grace.

"Hey." I smirked kissing Remus on the cheek.

"N/n." Remus chuckled slinging an arm over my shoulders and snuggling into my side. "Hey lil Moony." He said kissing my stomach. I giggled. "One more month and we get to move into a house together." He smiled kissing my lips.

"I love you." I smiled, as Sirius started putting food on my plate.

"Awe. I love you too." Sirius joked. Buttering my toasts.

"Ha. Ha. Ha. Your so funny." I poked my tongue at him. He handed me the toast. "Thanks. Your a real gentleman." I smiled nibbling on it.
Remus playfully glared at Sirius. He poured me some apple juice and fed me grapes.
Remus smirked kissing my cheek. "You two I swear." I laughed shaking my head.

"Lily just try it." James laughed, kissing her cheek as she smiled.

"Fine. Fine." Lily shook her head and sat down with us. "How's little Lupin and mama Lupin?"

"Mama Lupins good." I winked. "And baby Lupin is kicking." Just then I felt another kick. My hand went to my stomach, I cursed.

"What's wrong?" Remus askes panicked.

"Calm down, the baby kicked again." I smiled kissing his cheek.

"BABY LUPIN KICKED!" Remus, Sirius, James and Peter yelled.
Everyone cheered and awe'd. Weird.

When we go home, we have a special graduation ceremony.
We began taking lots of photos, considering we were approaching adult hood, and school year was ending. After breakfast, since it was Saturday, we were all going to hogsmead.

Remus and I were holding hands happily walking after the marauders plus Lily.
"Im a sorting hat." Sirius randomly started to sing.

"Your crazy." I sung back.

"No. Im in love." He sung back, dramatically falling backwards into James.

"Why Sirius, im flattered." I sarcastically said.

"Haha n/n." Sirius said putting his hands on his hips. "No, she's a beauty-oh there she is! Elaina!" ((*winky face))
A girl from our year turned and smiled at us, excusing herself from her friends and walking over to us.

"Hello guys." She greeted. "Im Elaina." She smiled. Wow, she has really nice teeth. Sirius slung an arm gently around her shoulder, kissing her cheek, both of them turning a light shade of pink.

"Im Y/n. You two are so cute." I fangirled giggling.

"Oh us?" She again said blushing.

"Hmm." Sirius said smiling as he gazed straight at her. She returned the eye contact and smiled whilst wiggling her eyebrows. Sirius giggled. He giggled. HE giggled. THE majestic magnificent marvelous Sirius Black just giggled.
Totally not judging him... at all.
"Do you want to get a butterbeer with me?"

"Sure." She replied happily. Awwwe.

"I ship it." I coughed. Sirius gave me a playful glare and a smirk before they began to walk away. "Well then." I nodded my head in approval.

"Padfoots left me. Urgh! I see the light!" James sobbed. "Oh Lily hold me." She wrapped his arms around himself and leant on Lily.

"We're just going..." Remus teased pulling my hand and leading us two away from the three.
The baby kicked causing me to groan and feel my stomach. "Are you okay Y/n/n? Are you giving birth? C-are you okay? Do I do something? I-."

"Calm down baby's just kicked." I said sitting down. Remus joined me, calming down.
"We... We never really thought... what gender... or what name... we are going to..." he sighed kissing my cheek.

"I want... a girl..." I smiled kissing him.

"A little girl... into a big girl... yay." Remus laughed. "What name?"

"Hmm... Something starting with... L?" I asked linking our fingers together.

"Lexa?" He suggested.

"Oh my gosh I love it!" I giggled. "Lexa Lupin."

"Middle name? Or names?" He said playing with my hair.

"Totally names." I giggled. "One should be... Scarlett...
Rose... Lily..."

"Awe. You cute little bird." He said kissing my lips.

"Oh! Marie-anne." I giggled. "How does Lexa Scarlett Rose Lily Marie-Anne Lupin sound?"

"I love it! Its so perfect." He smiled. "Now... for the boy."

"What letter?" I asked lying my head on his shoulder.

"Im thinking... a... P... Percy." Remus said. "He should also have a long name."

"Percy... James... Sirius... Peter...?" I smiled.

"Awe." Remus smiled. "... hmm... needs one more."

"Yeah... John..." I smiled.

"Percy James Sirius Peter John Lupin."
He said aloud. "Hmm... I like them both. So, how about if we have one or the other, we need to make more to use all the names." I smiled and kissed him slowly.

"I like that." I giggled. Holding his hand I motioned for him to help me up. "Thanks." He helped me up.

"I love you." He whispered as he twirled my hair.

"I love you too." I smiled up at him, kissing his lips as we swayed.