Percy x reader

My eyes zeroed in on the Gryffindor-tie-wearing-nerd. Even though we sat in Hogsmead on a weekend, he still wore his tie. My eyes then traveled to Penelope Clearwater who twirled her hair blushing. Rolling my eyes I threw the heavy bag over my shoudler. My friend was in the toilet, leaving me with their weirdly heavy bag to wait. But I wasn't going to let Clearwater have her way, after all she did give me detention for "sneaking out after curfew" which is funny because I had stayed up in my dorm when she had issued it. Lets just say she was out to get me. I didn't approach then, just walked past them to where Fred and George stood, the two completely unaware of their elder brothet so close.

Smiling at the twins, I walked past Penelope and Percy, both their eyes following me. Percy in curiosity and Penelope in rage.

Percys ears tinged with red when he saw me smiling up at his two younger brothers.

Everyone is always wondering - what is going on between Percy and I?

Its safe to say that we both have crushes on each other. All though I wouldn't stoop so low to use such a childish word. Fancy. I fancy Percy. The twins know and ask me everyday "why?" Of course I can't tell them why as 1) they're brothers and 2) rather personal.

"Y/L/N." Percys voice cut in. Turning from my conversation with the twins, I stared at Percy, Penelope red faced in anger in the background. I smiled innocently up at him.

"Hi Percy! I didn't see you there." I giggled in satisfaction as his face became a blushing mess.

"Do rub off on him Y/n-" Fred started.

"Not too much rubbing we would hope." The two winked. Rolling my eyes at their innuendo, I turned back to Percy.

"Do you want me to carry your bag?" Percy offered, Penelope approaching us to dig her claws in.

"No need, it's my friends." I smiled as Penelope latched onto his arm, catching him off guard. "Percy, are you doing anything tomorrow?"

"Well - yes, there's this chess match between Chang and Bell I don't want to miss - " I zoned out only smiling up at him, Penelope smirked satisfied from the sidelines. This hadn't been the firsttime I'd tried to invite him on a date and he simply didn't get the hint.

Or maybe he was doing this on purpose?

Maybe he didn't like me.

-

Walking down the halls past curfew was always a rush, if you got caught or not. The chase, hiding. It was all so exciting.

I rounded a corner then suddenly someone grabbed me by the arm and pulled me towards them. When some gets grabbed they always describe it as "I slammed into a hard chest" but in reality - I got winded by his sharp body. Ouch.

"Percy." I gasped, would I really get into that much trouble? I thought.

"Y/n, what are you doing out past curfew - Clearwater gave you detention for this last week - what is that?" That's when I felt Percy grab my face gently, inspecting what I presume was a bruise. "Did you get into a fight? You know fighting is against - "

"I didn't get into a fight." I replied softly.

"Then what happened?" He asked; concern lacing his voice.

"Well, I was helping Neville with a tricky spell and - well, Neville hiccuped with saying it and sent a few hard objects in my direction." I mumbled, blushing at how close he was, his eyes dark and dialated thanks to the dimly lit hallway. And the way he listened on with interest. I ended up staring back. Just as heatedly. "Um, I - uh - nice scarf - go Gryffindor yay." I said in a small, awkward voice. Percy snorted out a laugh.

"Thank you Y/n, but I really must give you detention - and see to it myself that you are on your best behavior." Percy told me, still not having let go of my face.

"Okay?" I replied, my face still burning hot. Slowly, realising it wasn't my imagination, Percys face was getting closer. Taking a deep breath for courage I went the rest of the way? Pressing my lips to Percy Weasley.

-

Percy and I were dating, no one made a big deal of it - already thinking we were dating. And that's when he started getting into large amounts of trouble because he insisted I met him for his rounds which usually resulted in us snogging in a broom cupboard - Romantic, I know - and then getting caught by another prefect or teacher.

But was even more awkward is when whilst heatedly snogging, Ron Weasley, Hermione Granger AND Harry Potter walked in on us. Percy broke away quickly, every little thing on the usually neat boy was a mess and bright pink lipstick covered his mouth and neck. I found it awkwardly funny, having worn the lipstick for a laugh. He wouldn't know about it, which would have led to him having to answer odd and awkward explanations.

The two of us awkwardly shuffled away from the younger trio hand in hand. I felt so bad for Ronald, having to see his "douche" of a brother lip locked with a girl. Percy can be a bit douche-y but that's when you need to call him out on it - in a friendly way.

Or I just kiss him. But I think that only works for me.

Smiling I held my boyfriends hand as he pulled me down another hallway flustered.