Scorpius for tonks_123

WE GOT OUR FIRST EVER SCORPIUS
He has such a cool name. Anyone else think so? Scorpius.

Ana Jacksons POV

I held my boyfriend, Scorpius' hand. He wasn't big on PDA but I wanted to show the ladies who he belonged to.
I sound very Slytherin. Good. But don't mention to anyone how I was nearly sorted into Hufflepuff... because they think I'm a meanie. Although I've met many mean Hufflepuffs.

Hufflepuffs are savage. (GUILTY)

Scorpius was secretly enjoying this, I know he was. He'd stare at me and smile, and occasionally laugh.
When we were alone he was all for touching. He usually had his hand in my long, dark brown curly hair.
Or he'd play with my black thick rimmed glasses that he claims make me look "hot".
Or he'd trace patterns out of my freckles and beauty marks on my face. He'd kiss some of the scars etched onto my face.

So why he wasn't for PDA confuses me.
I don't think he wants people knowing hes a really down to Earth, clingy guy.
Its adorable.

"Scorpius." I over exaggerated pulling him. He grunted before pulling me to him.

"If I kiss you will you stop?" He raised his eyebrow. I blinked a few times.

"Well I really want a kiss..." I don't want to stop holding his hand to prove to everyone in the great hall, the ladies especially, that Scorpius was mine.

"Fine." Scorpius pressed a soft kiss to my lips, which caused a large grin to spread across my face. He let me pull him along.

"Ana! Scorpius!" Albus called, grabbing our attention. Albus had a smirk plastered across his face. But then his eyes flickered down to our entwined hands. "Nevermind." He speed walked off. He was also uncomfortable with other people displaying PDA.

"You people need to get over yourselves." I scoffed.

"Ana I'm not big on PDA-." I cut him off, pressing myself dangerously close to his lips.

"What Ana wants, Ana gets." I whispered. His eyes darkened.

"Okay." Was all he could get out before he led me into the great hall, his arm around my waist and lips pressing kisses to my cheek.

Ana wants, Ana gets.

Thats why I'm the best for Slytherin.