Sirius Black x reader

Let's do this in a fun, new writing style yeah?

SIRIUS BLACK was the notorious bad boy with a player reputation. Many girls and boys cursed his name along with the lines of "One day a girl is going to walk into your life and make you change your ways." Sirius was used to it, he loved it. What he didn't expect was for his last heart break victim to say:

"A girl is going to come by, she'll make you feel things - you'll love her. And I hope you loose her."

That struck something in Sirius. Because it hit so close to home - he was in love already, instead he preyed on vulnerable girls to keep the space between him and the sour rejection of the one girl he has ever loved. Y/n.

It had been two years now - after that he became the notorious bad boy player.

What everyone failed to see was had already had and lost the girl that would ever "change his ways" for, she had been the one to cause it.

Y/n had left him - she had broken his heart because she had to move away. She couldn't do the long distance - not when they were so young and there was no hope of her coming back.
So she had ended it in tears. And Sirius had never been the same.

"Hey Padfoot." James greeted his friend. Sirius could tell he had something to say - but not what.

"What's wrong?" Sirius asked, concerned as his friend shifted restlessly beside him.

"Well, you see - someone new moved into the neighborhood." James gnawed on his lip, running a hand through his hair. Sirius instantly became scared - who in the wizarding world could make James nervous to tell him? "And she wants to see you."

Sirius had a thought of who it might be - but it couldn't be. And even if it was there was no way she would want to see him.

"You look different." A new, feminine voice, graced the air. The voice had changed so much since he heard it last. Head whipping around, he saw her.

Y/n had grown so much - she had been an awkward teen - not overly attractive, but Sirius had fallen in love with her. Because he got to know her - the woman in front of him now was an unfamiliar stranger.

"Y/n." Sirius got out, speechless, his mind unable to say anything else.

"Yes." She replied, blushing. James left the room silently. "I - I." He couldn't say anything.

"Hi." She giggled softly, daring to take another step into the Potter mansions guest room. "I - I don't know to say this Sirius." She had said his name. "But... I still love you."

No. She had promised to never leave him and she had. She had stopped all contact with him after breaking his heart.

No. Because he had become a manwhore without her. He couldn't look at her without thinking about all the other women who he touched - who he kissed.

"I want - to give us another go." She was so nervous so scared. "I know it's been so long - "

"Years. Two years." Sirius cut her off. No emotions. "Do you know how many women I've slept with in two years? Half of Hogwarts female population." Her eyes fell to the ground.

"I know - James, he told me." She took a deep breath. "I'm sorry I broke up with you - I thought I wasn't coming back but something happened and - "

"Something happened? Like what?" He snorted, he was hurt, badly. Old wounds that never healed sliced open with one look.

"My - My Mum got sick - that's why we left." She replied softly. Sirius still didn't see her point. Did her mother get better - or? "She died a few days ago - her kast wish was for me to come back to London - she, she apologized for making me leave you."

Sirius really had no words. Godric he was still in love with this girl and she was again vulnerable around him.

"I love you." Sirius got out - tears pooling in his eyes - running down his cheeks. "I love you so much Y/n." He pulled her into a hug, both of them crying. "Do you want to stay here for tonight?"

"O-Okay." She sniffled out, still latched onto Sirius' shirt.