Draco for xXMelovefanficsXx

xXMelovefanficsXx this is for you!

Olivia Parkers POV

My blue hood covered me, my robes and my hair. The black mask concealing everything else but my piercing brown eyes.
Most people were afraid of me. All people were afraid of me. Thats why they bully me, well Pansy and a few others anyway.
Pansys insults are pretty pathetic though.

Its either violence or verbal abuse, although both is atrocious.

I observe. I hardly speak, i just stare, which makes people intimidated by me.

I was walking toward the room of requirements, a mysterious and anonymous letter had told me to come here, I know its Pansy, considering there was a few spelling mistakes.

When the doors opened I stepped inside, the room was empty.

"Take it off." A soft voice told me, the door closing.

It wasn't Pansy.

I undid the buttons to my hood, my hands shaking as i let the hood drop to the floor. My thick black hair pooled around and pastmy shoulders. So dark it was nearly blue.

Then my mask, I let the black monstrosity fall to the ground.

"Quiet beautiful." He remarked. Not stepping out of the shadows.
I stood in my skirt and blouse, very aware of the white, bumpy scars across my legs, arms and face.

"Step out Draco." I whispered, loud enough that I know he heard me.

Hands wrapped around my waist and a kiss was placed on my cheek.
"Why would you want to hide these?" His fingers trailed down a scar on my elbow. "Olivia you're gorgeous." He mumbled kissing a scar on my neck.
I hope he didn't ask where they're from. Not now. Not now.

"Draco." I softly scolded as his fingers brushed a scar on the back of my thigh.

"They're everywhere. Gorgeous." He hugged me, craddling my back to his chest.

"This is new." I told him as he let out a sigh of content.

"It'll start to get old after a while Parker." I felt his lips brush my ear. I could tell he was smirking as his voice dripped out cockiness.

"Promise?"

"Promise."

I feel like that was to short. If you would like it longer, just comment. But ya'll don't have to. 😂

What happens when you write to much fanfiction and you randomly press Auto-suggestion...

CHARLIE WEASLEY FOLLOWED ME TO THE BACK OF THE SHACK. I GRABBED HIS COLLAR, SMASHING OUR LIPS TOGETHER. WE MADE OUT OF THE OLDER MANS GRIP. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . QUESTION IS HOW THE OLIVER JOCK AND THE ROBERT TRUSTY. HE HAD HEARD EVERY RUMOUR ABOUT THE TWO FAMOUS SECOND YEARS. THEY HAD MADE THE TEAM, THEIR MATCH WAS BEING HELD IN A FEW DAYS. LADY HAD WRITTEN EVERYTHING, INCLUDING SOME EXTRA WORK FROM THE TEXT BOOK TO LOOK UP LATER. SHE FELT, AS A RAVENCLAW, THAT HER HOUSE IS ABOUT SMARTS AND KNOWLEDGE OF THE WIZARDING WORLD. ONLY READING BOOKS TO BROADEN HER MIND ON THE SUBJECTS. BUT OH HOW LADY WAS WRONG. AND IN A FEW DAYS. I WILL PROTECT YOUR PRIVACY AND SECURITY. THE ENDLESS AMOUNT OF STAIRS AROSE COMPLAINTS FROM RON. I WILL BRING U THE ANTIDOTE, AND TO HIS AMAZEMENT, SHE SMILED AT HIM. HER HAIR WAS PINNED BACK IN A LOOSE PONY TAIL. THE THREE GRYFFINDOR BOYS ATTENTION TO THE DUNGEONS.