James for Rachael

James Sirius Potter IShipClimon

Charlottes POV

I was quietly crying in the abandoned hall. Thinking about my mum and dad. I don't remember my dad except from uncle George.
I was staring at a muggle picture of Isla and Fred dancing with each other, staring into each others eyes smiling and in love. The yule ball. I was sniffling when I felt someone's hand on my knee.

"Shh baby." James said kissing me. He sat next to me, holding my hand.
My hair is a light blue, meaning im sad. When James called me by the cute pet name it changed to a pink, then back to blue. "C'mon let me show you something. He led me down the hallway, he was staying at my house, well, Uncle George and Aunty Elizabeth's.
James brought me down into the joke shop, the back room.

"Where are we going?" I giggled, my hair turning pink, meaning im... in a happy mood, ro... romance mood. Thing.
Yeah... not awkward here. He brought me into the small broom cupboard. He closed the door so it was dark.
"James?"

"Charlotte?" He mimicked. I felt him lean in and kiss me. I giggled as we snogged in the broom cupboard.

"Yeah! I'll get the-HOLY PINEAPPLE!!?" I heard Aunty Rachael yell as she opened the cupboard door, quickly slamming it. Then it opened slowly. "Can I have the... um... broom? Please?"
James, with the light I can see him blushing, he handed Aunt Rachael the broom. She closed the door squeaking a sorry out. After a while of quietly giggling there was someone loudly running down the stairs and the door of the cupboard was thrown open and Uncle George was standing therr wide eyed as I heard Aunt Elizabeth coming down the steps holding her two year old son, Regulas, taking her time because she's pregnant with her next child.
(true Weasleys) 

"Oh goodness George leave them alone! You were worse at their age! Actually you were a down right little perv." She whispered the last part to herself but we all heard.

"Uh-Uncle George!" I stammered.

"I was just going to show her something-." James started but I cut him off with a shove.

"Shut up James." I told him, goodness knows how my uncle will take it.

"Just show her something? I'm going to have a stern talking to you young man." George said. "Get out the cupboard." He said sternly.

"George." Elizabeth threatened. At this moment Miora came down the steps.

"Whats happening?" She asked, walking with my twin brother Sirius.

"Miora, Sirius please go back upstairs." Elizabeth said nicely. "Please take Reg with you. Thank you." She said handing Regulas over to Sirius. Miora mouthed a 'good luck' to me as she went back upstairs.

"Now what were you going to show Charlotte?" He said crossing his arms.

"This." James said pulling out a portrait. Pulling off the cover, he revealed a man who looked alot like my uncle, standing next to him was my mum.

"That was uncomfortable. Being in the room while my daughter snogged this chap." The red headed man spoke.

"Fred?" George asked taken aback.

"Hey Georgie. LIZZY! Liz-bear you got fat." He joked. Isla punched him in the shoulder. "Aye, watch it women."

"Dont women me boy." She replied sassily.

"Are you my... mum? And... dad?" I asked a large lump in my throat.

"Yes. Oh my look at you." Isla said tearing up.

"I am looking." Fred smiled. "Charlotte."

"I'm not fat." Elizabeth mumbled.

"No honey, your gorgeous." George said kissing her cheek.

"-ly fat." Fred replied cheekily.

"Your lucky your in a painting mate." Elizabeth threatened jokingly.

"I love you... both." i said to the painting tearing up.

"I love you so much." The both said crying. Fred turned to George.

"Georgie." He said. "Can you... hug her for me." George nodded, pulling me into a hug.

"Im so proud." Isla cried.

"I like the boy." Fred said smiling looking at James who propped the picture up behind the shop counter.

"Im sorry that I made you cry Charlotte." He apologized looking at the ground.

"I love you." I smiled hugging him. "I love you so much."

"I love you too." He smiled kissing my cheek.

"How many kids do you have Georgie?" Fred asked his brother.

"Eight going on nine." He smiled.

"Um... wow?" Fred laughed.

"That is so cute." Isla laughed.

"We love you Freddie, Isla... excuse me im going to get Draco." Elizabeth said crying quickly going up the stairs.

"Not even in a painting for a few days and the womens putting me back in the zoo." Fred joked.

"You never left!" She called from upstairs.

"Im glad you're here." I whispered to them as they smilef back at me.