Oliver Wood x reader

Myria Griffin was sure of one thing in her entire Hogwarts schooling life, more sure than all of her grades were slipping - even if she was an acclaimed Ravenclaw - she knew she was sure she hated Quidditch. But she hated another thing - she didn't like Quidditch - but she did like the Gryffindor Quidditch team captain. But it didn't help the whole team assumed that she was rattling off their Quidditch techniques to the other teams. It wasn't her fault that they had lost three Quidditch games this season to Ravenclaw. But because she adored their Quidditch team captain, she found herself accidentally appearing wherever he was. She was surprised the team hadn't picked up on her crush. Only Angelina had joked about Oliver hating her because he was in love with her while she stood infront of them.

But as accidents happen, Oliver had Potions and she had Charms - he always crossed the hallway three classrooms over from hers on his way to the Quidditch pitch. He had a class with her brother, Dylan, who would walk with him to the Quidditch pitch because at lunch they played each other for fun.

"Myria!" Dylan screamed from down the hall, earning the Ravenclaw to whip around and grimace at the two. As usual, Oliver narrowed his eyes at the short Ravenclaw - to short to play Quidditch, well for her. Her and Dylan didn't usually talk.

"Dylan!" She called back equally as loud, waving at him as he forced Oliver and him to approach her.

"Come here!" He beckoned, stopping his approach to her and waving his arms around.

"Why?" She narrowed her eyes at her brother.

"Just come here." Dylan pouted, raising his eyebrows and taking a step towards her, Oliver beside him annoyed.

"No - you're going to hit me." She took a few rushed steps away from him as he chased her down the hallway.

"I'm not going to hit you!" He called after her laughing, throwing his arms around her and chucking her at Oliver, who begrudgingly caught and held her for her brother. Myrias heart began to race wildly as his fingers wrapped around her upper arm and held her there for Dylan to talk to her. He pulled his fist back and hit her square in the shoulder. She cursed loudly, kicking him in the knee - he crumpled to the floor.

"You said you weren't going to hit me." She whined, being shoved to the side by Oliver, who appeared to be sick of holding her.

"I know - but you made the idea so appealing. No I need you to tell me what the heck is going on in our Transfiguration class because I haven't been listening." He admitted, grinning at her. "And neither was Wood." Oliver made to protest to his accusation, obviously he knew about the essay.

"And you assume I know, why?" She snorted, rolling her eyes as her face heated, she would probably have to tell him what she was actually doing in that class.

"Because you're a Ravenclaw." Dylan duh-ed, spreading his arms out like it was supposed to mean something.

"Because I'm a Ravenclaw?" She raised her eyebrows.

"Please don't hit me." Dylan taunted, pretending to shrink back. Narrowing her eyes, she was well aware of Oliver watching their banter with a bored gaze.

"Do you assume I know what we are doing in class because I'm a Ravenclaw? Sorry to inform you that I was on my way to ask to Johnson about the exact same thing as you."

"Wait - so you don't know what we're doing for Transfiguration?" Dylan asked, returning to his full height and glaring at her.

"For your information I have more important things to do other than school work." Myria turned her nose up, making a mental note of hiding her transfiguration book she had scrawled Olivers name down on a few times. Nothing to insane like their last names swapped or love hearts, just his name.