Young Sirius x reader

Your POV

He's a player, thats that.
He comes into class late, that's that.
He has cool friends, and thats that.
He has amazing hair. Haha! Mines better.
So Sirius has Family issues. Why is that so attractive!?
So im in like six grade and I've liked Sirius since first grade. But I ignore it.
Sort of.

"Thinking about that boy you were talking to in the library?" Lily teased. Haha! No, The guy I met in the library is Frank Longbottom and he was asking about Billywig. I snorted. The Marauders, that sat behind us.

"Who's the boy you met in the Library? Remus?" James teased. I swear I saw Sirius glare at James, then Remus.

"Frank, he was asking about Billywig." I responded, fascinated by my hair, twirling the y/h/c around my finger.
"I told him it is native to Australia and its sting inflicts a giggling fit and the vitcm levitates. Also its used in a popular sweet Fizzing Whizzbees, also dried Billywig stingers are used in several potions-" Lily cut me off.

"We're not Frank." Lily chuckled. Remus smiled, Sirius blinked a few times and James stiffled laughs.

"Could of had me fooled." I shot back. Causing Lily to fake gasp.

"Y/n! That wasn't nice." Lily playfully slapped my arm.

"Im bad." I winked at her. She chuckled while shaking her head.

"What even is this?" Lily complained a little while later. I read over her shoulder.

"Well... Guthrie Lochrin is a Scottish Wizard who wrote in 1107 that the three wizards had 'splinter-filled buttocks and bulging piles'. And wizards in Europe were using flying brooms as early as AD 962." I clarified.
"What?" Peter squeaked.

"Some girl knows here history. Where'd you learn that? Hogwarts A History?" Sirius teased.

"No, Quidditch through the ages." I replied. "By Kennilworthy Whisp."

"Are you a fan of Quidditch fan than?" He asked.

"Yes." I replied.

"Miss y/l/n." Slughorn walked up to me. "I hope you can make it." He walked away. I looked down at the invitation on my desk. I poked it with my quill before I skeptically picked it up.

"it's not going to explode y/n." Lily chuckled.

"You can never be to sure." I replied. I opened it. "You here by are invited to attend Slugclub ball. You are acquired to bring a ball gown and a date.
Keep up that terrific learning!" I read aloud. "What even is a 'Slugclub'? Do we race Slugs?"

"Good, I'm not going alone! I was afraid I had to." Lily let out a breath.

"I need a date? What is a 'date'? Do they mean that dried up sort of food-" Lily cut me off.

"You have to ask someone to go with you." Lily reasoned. "A boy."

"Yo Sirius." Act cool.

"Yes?" He asked.

"Wanna go watch Slughorn race a bunch of slugs. Even if there isn't slugs, im sure this invitation says BYO." I smiled.

"I'd love to." He smiled.

"Y/n, whats the Hippocampus' biography?" She asked. I chuckled.

"It originated in Greece, it has the forequarters of a horse, and the tail and hindquaters of a gaint fish. Though they are usually found in the mediterranean a pretty blue roan Hippocampus was caught by some Merepeople a little bit off the shores of Scotland in 1949 and was documented by them, they lay large semi-transparent eggs, sort of like a frog, you can see what they refer to as the Tadfoal." I explained.

"I can listen to you talk all day." Sirius chuckled.

"Wow, that was rather liberating." Remus chuckled.

"Hey Evans, will you go out with me?" James asked. Whoop there it is.

"No." Lily replied annoyingly.

"Hey Lily. Do you have a date to the Slug race?" I asked.

"No." She replied. "Why?"

"Hey Potter!" I yelled, even though he was right behind me.

"What!?" He yelled back.

"Will you go to the Slugclub dance with Evans?!" I yelled, but as soon as I said it, Lilys face went mortified.

"Hell yeah!" He yelled back.

"She says cool!" I yelled back. "Ut was either that or Peter." I shrugged at her. "Just give him at least a shot. I thought I hated f/c (favorite chocolate) chocolate but then my mothet bought me some and its now my favorite."

"Fine." Lily gave in.

part 2 nxt