Draco for Megan

For MeganSophiieLinley this is for you!

Megans POV

Draco Malfoy.

I like him yes.

But only now, at thirteen, did I realize I love him.

I love Draco Malfoy.

But he doesn't know.

This problem tends to be the main problem here. Not the fact that right now I'm being very disruptive in transfiguration. Pissing McGonagal off very much. Hey, I've got MOST the work done. The important stuff anyway.

I was louder in this class especially.
Because HE is in it.
Draco Malfoy sat at the very back with that Pansy.
She clung to his arm like diseased limbs did, ugly, unwanted and people beg for it to come off.

That's actually pretty gorss to think about.

"Miss Dennison do stop showing off in front of Mr Malfoy." McGonagal, whose pretty fed up told me.
A series of 'ohhs' filled the room.

"Is that right Dennison? If you want to impress me sit down, I can't see the board past your head." Draco replied. I refused to turn to the class, especially Draco. My face was beat red as I sat down, holding a book infront of my face.

"Well played Minnie, well played." I nodded my head, glaring at the professor over my book.

The rest of the class I didn't make a noise.

Ten, class will be over soon.

Nine, could this class go any slower???

Eight, just a little more.

Seven,  If I look away, time will seem faster.
I looked away staring at the writing in my book.
My hand writing is awful!

Five, come on!

Four, yes yes yes

Three, two more seconds.

I slipped my stuff into my bag, ready to make a run for it.

"Class dismissed." McGonagals voice filles my ears. Everyone, including me stood and raced out the door. "Miss Dennison!" I was out the door before she could stop me in a sea of students.
I continued walking, hoping the old lady, head of my house, isn't following me.

"Oi! Dennison!" Draco called my last name. I stopped in my tracks, turning slowly, Draco handed me my book. "McGonagal told me to give it to you, you dropped it on your way out."

"thanks." I took it off him.

"And... uh-i was wondering... hogsmead is on this weekend." Oh my goodness. Is Draco asking me on a date? Keep cool. Keep your cool.

Dracos POV

Okay. Just do it. "Would you go, to hogsmead, with me?" Her face stayed in the sweet smile.

"Uh-sure." She nodded her head as well.

"I'll, see you there." I smiled. She nodded again.

"Yep, I mean yes. See you there. Tomorrow. Saturday." She tripped on her shoelaces, but caught herself. "Yes." She walked away, blushing madly. Smiling I turned and walked away.

She didn't notice I peeked inside her book.
Or notice I saw the hearts around my name.

And she didn't notice my book had a similar thing.
Hearts around her name.