Draco x Samantha

Requested by CastMeAPetronosSpell
Hope u ennnnjjoooyyyy!!!

Ok... im just making Slughorn the potions teacher cause I felt like it. *magicness* fourth year.

Samanthas POV

Being the Queen of Slytherin had its perks.
Minipulation, I make everyone bend to my will.
Popularity. Im quite influential and everyone worships me.
Beauty. Yeah, more like sexy, hot, mysterious, dangerous.
And skill. Im not the Slytherin Queen cause I hand out free t-shirts.
Although im actually pretty nerdy and friends with the schools pranksters.

But, the Slytherin "King" is sort of a problem. Hes gorgeous and also has skill. Being a Malfoy and all. Draco Malfoy, him I like.

His daring attitude. His cunning ways, spiteful.
Every girls drem. And or nightmare. That little Pansy Parkinson clings to him like a disease.

So, sitting in Potions with Professor Slughorn watching Pansy fawn over a working Draco makes my blood boil. Leaning over my desk as Gryffindor Neville works on the potion, I whispered to a Slytherin 'friend' of mine.
'Make Slughorn move the seats around, Pansy next to you. Me next to Draco, and whoever next to this Neville."
He nodded obeying.

"Mr Slughorn, could I get Pansys help, she knows this and I dont. And Neville's knowledge the same as my partner why dont they all switch?" He said.

"But where would Sammantha go?" He asked. "Ah! Next to Mr Malfoy. Alright switch." Pansy groaned and sulked over to her new desk as I swayed my hips and planted myself next to Draco.

"Draco." I greeted.

"Samantha." He greeted staring at my chest. I chuckled rolling my eyes. "Thanks."

"For what?" I asked confused.

"Getting Pansy away from me." He said adding in another ingredient. "She's a clingy numpty." Laughing in agreement I began helping with the potion. I didn't need anyone to help or do it for me, but Neville kind of just took over before and kept flinching when I moved or spoke. Poor kid. Draco went to put a powder in that I knew would make it explode.

"Dude!" I said hip bumping him out the way.

"It said it needed the black garlic powder." He complained amused.

"You need to have the counteract ingredients first. Or else it'll explode." I told him as several potions blew up in the room, because the Hogwarts text books are dumb. "There."

"Nice." Draco put it into the pot as iy turned a light purple.

"Excellent Samantha... Mr Malfoy." He nodded.

"Why does he call you by your first name?" Draco asked.

"He calls his prized students by their first name." I shrugged. Continuing with the potion.

"Oh." He smiled. "Nerdy little Slytherin Queen aye." He teased. I shook my head in amusement.

"Alright Slytherin king.'' I teased back.

"hm. But im your king, and your my Queen." He smiled, kissing her cheek.

"Class dismissed." Everyone left in a hurry Draco lost to me in the tide of students.

-time skip-

Quidditch practice was on so I made my way to the feild. Draco would be there, being seeker and all.

"Ah, my Queen." Dracos voice made me have goosebumps.

"My king." I smirked as he planted a kiss on my lips gently.

"Your the best Quidditch player I know. Apart from myself of course." Draco teased.

"Mords moi." I responded in French. (Bite me).

"Oh. Talking in French now are we?" Draco put his arms up in defense. "Ma maison... est... Merde?" He laughed. (My house is poop (naughty 's' word. Sword))
I started laughing.

"Je suis amoureux toi." I smiled.
(Im in love with you)

"Je t'aime." He smiled. (I love you)
Kissing me once again we walked down to the Quidditch feild.

...

"Do it Draco!" Marcus Flint yelled.

"Give me a second." He groaned back.

"Potter won't give you a second." He shouted.
I tried to conceal laughs.

"Potter can kiss my ass!" He yelled doing a loop on his broom.

"Simplement fais-le!" I yelled. (Just do it).

"Mon Père va entendre parler de cette!" He called back doing what he had to do. Which of course was catch the snitch. (My father will hear about this).
Everyone cheered. Practice was over.

Oliver Wood started walking over to us.

"Oue veut-il?" I groaned. (What does he want?)

"Good practice." He said. "Now why don't you let real players on the feild."

"Je vois que vous dormez." I said creepily. (I see you sleep).
Oliver gave me a weird look.
"Salut."

Oliver walked away and the twins walked out. They waved, I waved back. That was the start of the best anf the worst thing to ever happen to me.

You-know-who is still rising. And being with Draco will drag me into that.