George Weasley request

A/n: so not everything is like the book - eg. Fred is not dead xoxo

Amanda sighed, staring down at her daughter, who played happily with play dough. Her hair a brilliant shade of red, brushed up into a pony tail she had let her mother do. She should have been happy, but she wasn't. How could she? Her soon to be ex-husband, George Weasley, father of her child, whom she was still in love with, met somebody else. He had left her a little over eight months ago because he felt as if it wasn't working - meaning he had stopped loving her, he claimed he felt his life was becoming boring, to mundane. So she moved out within a month - easily finding an apartment, even though he helped pay for it - considering she was still the main care taker of their child - Anabeth. And she hated how she still loved him - how he could decide out of no where to end what she thought was a happy marriage - they had only been together for nine years - she guessed that was a lot - maybe to much for the twenty eight year old. They had gotten married a little to young - she guessed.

"Mummy - I've packed all my things." Anabeth told her mum, turning to look at her mother with brown eyes.

"Good - you excited for your weekend with Daddy?" She asked her daughter, bending down to her height as she picked off play dough.

"Yes! Daddy is taking Hayley and I to aunty Ginnys Quidditch game." Amanda kept her smile one - for her daughter. There was a thing about their up coming divorce, Amanda was no longer a Weasley - that meant she wasn't really apart of their meetings or traditions. She was invited - but didn't go because the looks George would make - she was his future ex-wife after all. She would go to another one of Ginnys games someday - maybe take Anabeth - but not if Georges new girl was going to be there.

"Time to go honey." Amanda cheered, helping her daughter collect her small bag ready to apperate to the leaky cauldron - she enjoyed the walk through Diagonalley with her daughter - before she was to stay with her father and his new girlfriend for the weekend.

"Look mummy - an owl." She pointed out, the two so close to the Weasley Wizard Wheezes shop, a shop she used to live above until she had to move out. Apparently George didn't want to see her anymore - and she didn't want to be in a place she wasn't wanted. She had given it nearly a month - but it was George's decision - he didn't love her anymore.

"Yes it is honey, what colour is he?" She asked, pausing to let her daughter get a closer look at the owl.

"Brown silly." She giggled, grabbing her mothers shirt as they were allowed to feed the small creature.

"Why don't you love Mandy anymore?" Fred asked as the two twins watched the blonde haired woman and her daughter feed the owl from across the street.

"I felt as if we became boring." George admitted, finding himself watching his soon to be ex-wife more than his child at that moment. "One day I woke up beside her and I just - didn't feel it anymore."

"You couldn't try?" Fred sighed, watching his best friend and soon to be ex-sister-in-law play with his niece. "I know you still love her."

"It doesn't matter - " George sighed as well, sitting down. He didn't know if he loved his wife still - the only thing he knows right now is that he loves his daughter.

"Yes it does! If you feel your marriage is boring spice it up! Rip off her clothes! Do you know how much sexy underwear that woman owns? Heaps! Hint at wanting some and she'll probably put it on." Fred yelled exasperated, practically ripping out his hair.

"Sex won't save our marriage." He rolled his eyes, keeping his voice down so no one in the shop could hear them.

"Sex with Mandy can save anything." Fred scoffed. "I should know, you've told me about a billion times."