Oliver x reader

Your POV

I flipped through book after book all of them about quidditch, I was attending a quidditch match, my FIRST quidditch match ever.
So I was... brushing up.

Its not that I hate it, or didn't want to go, its just... I didn't have time? Truth be told its because its so far away. Meh.

So I was going today. Only because my friend wanted to ogle at the beaters.

"Its not a test Y/n." My friend groaned.

"Quiet." I rolled my eyes.

"Im just saying." F/n put up her/his hands. "Calm your farm. Lets go!"

"Alright." I huffed putting away my things as I was dragged out the library.
Basically running down the halls, f/n let go of my hands and was far ahead of me.
Slowing down, not fast enough as I ran into someone who caught me by the arms.

"Watch out!" Some boy chuckled.

"Im so sorry!" I apologized, my hair that was out covering my face. Not being able to see the boy... man... she brushed it behind her ear.

"Its... alright." He said awkwardly as he stared at me.

"You're Oliver right? Oliver Wood... Quidditch captain." I said scanning his quidditch robes.

"Thats me!" He gushed out.

"Hope to see you out on the feild." I smiled awkwardly.

"Good! Good! See you! Ive gotta erh..." he looked over at a few girls and boys dressed in quidditch robes also beckoning him over.
"I'll see you... yeah?"

"Yeah. I'll be the one in the y/h(your house) stand."
I smiled fixing my messenger bag.

"Good!" He said walking away with a large smile plastered across his face.

"Yes Wood we know-." A boy said, one of the beaters.

"Quidditch is love-." The other said.

"Quidditch is life-." The other finished.

"Thats nice." He didn't tell them off for their teasing.

"Wait... Wood not drilling on us about Quidditch?" Harry smiled. "Oh! And who's that girl over there? Hey! Y/n Wood fancies-."

"Shush Harry or I'll make you do three week practice over night and every free time you got." Oliver as I could see was red in the face.
I giggled, loudly because everyone looked over at me. Oliver smiling.
F/n appeared and dragged me along.

"Oh my girl! You were talking to Oliver Wood! Quidditch captain!" She squealed.

"Yes. He is." I smiled.