Hermione for Dizzyzebra73

Dizzyzebra73 this is for you!
I hope you mean (when saying readers POV you mean "yous" and "your"s because i'm trying!) I hope you like it!

(That moment when you just wrote Hermione as a mean person and then a cute fluffy Hermione)

Readers POV

You watched Hermione walk down the halls, next to Ron Weasley and Harry Potter.

You towered over Hermione, being taller. Hermione loved your dyed beach blonde hair. Your brown eyes. Your loud and craziness around your friends.
She didn't care you were Slytherin.
She loved you no matter what.

"Mione!" You smiled. She turned and smiled brightly before wrapping her arms around your neck.
She got on her tippy toes to hug you.

"I missed you Alex." She smiled up at me. "You were hiding from me girly." She smiled up at me.
Laughing you pressed a kiss to her lips.

"Ready for our date?" You smiled, entwining your fingers with hers.

"Yes." She giggled, leading you down the halls with a skip. Lauging you followed her happily.

"Close your eyes Mione." You smiled, placing your hands over her eyes, the two of you were in a hidden corridor that you had lit with millions of candels. Rose petals littered the floor and a food and drinks were next to a dark red couch. "You can open them now." You smiled removing your hands from her eyes.

She gasped before pulling you into a passionate kiss.

"I love it!" She giggled taking a seat on the couch. You joined her as she layed her head in your lap.
You talked and talked about things.
Funny things.
Random things.

"What if we... what if You-know-who actually returned?" You asked her.

"You don't believe Harry?" She frowned.

"No-I just. I don't want it to be true." You frowned down at her. "What they'd do to you. Me if they knew about us."

"Everyone knows about us." She smiled up at you.

"So they should." You chuckled. "Remember when you punched Malfoy in the face for insulting me." You grinned.

"And Buckbeak. He deserved it." She smiled. Leaning down you pecked her lips. "I'd punch a million Malfoys for you."

"Awe, my hero." You grinned.

You fell asleep on the couch playing with Hermiones hair.
When you woke up in the morning she was gone.
Groggily you sat up and looked for her, she wasn't in the room.
So you made your way to the Gryffindor common room.

Harry and Ron walked out the common room.

"She'll be out in a minute." Ron told you as he continued to walk away.

You waited a few minutes and Hermione walked out the common room in one of your home made sweaters, it was to long for her that she wore it as a dress and with leggings.

"Don't you look cute?" You grinned at your girlfriend. Hermione did alittle twirl before wrapping her arms arouns your waist.
This is where you knew you needed to be.