Harry Potter request

evagranger101 this is for you

Evas' POV

I jumped excitedly, Harry was going to stay over Hermione and ours for a few days before we all went to the Weasleys'.
"Mione hurry up! I think he's here!" Our parents had gone and picked him up to bring him over. Our parents are really nosey, considering the only friends Hermione and I have are two boys who we spend a lot of time together, and at sixteen we might be doing things. But Hermione and I shut down that talk with red faces and 'we're just friends'.

"They're not here!" Hermione groaned, coming down anyway. "That car has been parked outside for three ours Eva." She rolled her eyes. "Someone would think you have a crush or something." Hermione grinned evily. I glared at her, but broke into a grin when our parents car pulled into the driveway.

"Harry's here!" I squealed, leaping over the couch, Hermione slowly in tow. Harry made a joke, causing our parents to laugh as I threw open the door. "Harry!" I threw my arms around his neck, hugging him tightly. "I haven't seen you in forever!" I said excitedly.

"Don't mind her Harry, she had coffee." Hermione joked, Hugging Harry.

"Its so good to see you both." Harry smiled, his cheeks pink from the attention.

"We'll let you three catch up." Our mum waved before she followed dad inside.

"Harry! We missed you so much-." I smiled happily, jumping on the spot. "And theres lollies!"

"She's on a sugar high, when she comes down, run." Hermione joked as we helped Harry carry his stuff inside.

"I'll keep it as a reminder, never let Eva near the sugar." Harry joked, twirling a piece of my hair.

"Where's the fun in that?" I pouted dramatically. Harry shrugged.

Hermione filled Harry in on random things I wasn't paying attention to, instead I was untangling a chain of Hermiones necklace.

"Dinner!" The three of us teens raced downstairs and sat down. I scored the seat between Harry and Hermione. "So Harry, which one of my girls do you have a crush on?" Our dad asked. Hermione froze and Harry chocked on his water.

"I beg your pardon?" Harry asked, his face dark red.

"Oh, I was simply asking-."

"Mum! Tell dad to put a sock in it." My eyes were wide as my mother gently slapped our fathers hand.

"Don't embarrass the boy." She scolded.

"Sorry." He smiled sheepishly, giving Harry a sincere look.

After our awkward dinner, we all sat in Hermiones' and my shared room, Harry opted with the mattress on the floor, which rose complaints from both Hermione and I.

"I'm going to shower." I smiled before grabbing my stuff.

I didn't sing in the shower, this time, while washing my brown hair.
I took a quick shower, not wanting to miss out on whatever Harry and Hermione were talking about.

I changed into my pyjamas and dried myself off. My comb got stuck numerous times as I brushed it, causing a large battle that involved pain and a broken comb.

"Eva?" Harry called quietly from the hallway, I opened the door, stumbling out.

"You called." I smiled, laughing at myself.

"Yeah-about earlier, at dinner, when your dad asked THAT question." I cringed at my fathers straight forwardness. "I wanted you to know that I think... very highly of you." I raised my eyebrows in question. "I think you're smart, funny- and really really pretty." He scratched the back of his head, smiling sheepishly.
I bit my lip, taking a step towards him.

"I think very highly of you myself." I blushed, pressing my lips gently to his.