Young!Remus for -_Lexi_Potter_-

-_Lexi_Potter_- this is for you!

Libby's POV

I watched my sister, Alexia, spare glances at Remus from her spot at the dinner table.

James, our triplet brother, had his group of friends over.
Alexia had piles of homework and essays she had to complete before we all had to go back to school.
Remus, unknown to Alexia, would glance at her over his book, then smile and quickly look back down at his book.

He felt me staring and made eye contact with me.
I raised me eyebrows smirking.
His cheeks flushed red.
"What?" He mouthed.

"You know what you did." I whisper yelled at him from across the room. His ears turned pink and his face grew more red.

"Shh." He hissed.

"Libby! Elizabeth!" James yelled into my ear.

"Jamie! James!" I screamed back rolling my eyes.

"Hey Libby." Sirius smiled throwing himself down beside me, draping his legs across my lap.

"Siri." I smiled. My gaze went back to Remus, he mirrored my actions, raising his eyebrows. I glared daggers at him before motiong for him to approach Alexia.

"Oi! Lexi come socialize." James called.

"In a sec Jamie." She called back, her gaze focused on her work, her blue hair in a messy bun.

"Been a sec." He yelled.

"Not now James." She called back, not raising her voice as she tried to focus on her work, but clearly her mind was else where, probably thinking about Remus.

"Remus, could you help her so she can pway wif us?" James gave Remus puppy dog eyes. Remus rolled his eyes before smiling and joining Lexi at her table.
She smiled up at him, her hair turning pink as he joined her, reading over her shoulder and helping her.

They giggled as Remus chin grazed her exposed shoulder.

Sirius nudged my shoulder as we stared at the two.

Peter and James played marry, kiss, cliff with famous wizard Quidditch stars.

Remus draped an arm over the back of Lexis chair as his lips were close to her earlobe, he pointed to a few sheets of work and whispered in her ear. She giggled, her hair back to blue and her cheeks pink.

I smiled as his other hand wrapped around her pencil, showing her the answers. She turned her head, her lips nearly grazing his cheek.

"Are they making babies or studying?" James whispered.
I flicked my brother in the forehead, he pouted and returned to his game with Peter.
I focused my attention back to Remus and Lexi.

Remus had stood up, a broad grin on his face.

"Lets go swimming!" He suggested.
Lexi laughed behind him before everyone raced upstairs to get changed.

I wore a bikini, red with black spots.
Lexi wore a black bikini with a gold pendant at the front and a black sarong.

We walked down the stairs the four boys already in board shorts and messing around before jumping into the pool.
Laughing Lexi walked over to a lawn chair. I jumped into the pool, Sirius picked me up and held me bridal style.
I looked over to see Lexi taking off her sarong and turning to walk into the pool.
Remus had stopped playing with the inflatable ball and stared at my sister, his jaw dropped.

"Your drooling." I giggled at him.
Sirius laughed shaking his head and spraying us all with water.
Lexi laughed swimming over to a shirtless Remus.
She laughed as his arm was around her waist. He pulled them under water and brought them back up, both laughing as Lexi gripped his shoulders.

Sirius threw me into the pool, my screams of protest arousing laughs from everyone.

I pouted when I resurfaced, my hair covering most my face.

"Awe Libby." Sirius cooed hugging me.

I pretend to cry as he picked me up and put me on a pizza shaped floaty.

"Stay safe Libby." He smirked pushing me around.
Soon James and Peter joined me, Sirius and my fingers entwined as he layed next to me.

Remus and Lexi on their own floaty talking.

I smiled at everyone and thought.

This is where i belong.