Oliver Wood some made up character I just made up

I'm feeling a little extra wood today.

Bethanys' POV

Twirling my long black hair around my finger I watch intently at Oliver Wood whose large arm caught the Quaffle and threw it back.

"Beth, why do you watch when you have no idea what's happening?" Susan snorts, staring at me eyeing the Keeper. Her dark blonde hair was cut recently just abover her shoulders, her eyes a sparkling brown, her eyebrows perfectly looked after.

"Because Wood has good technique." I shrug, biting my lip as Oliver Wood smirked at the Slytherin Chaser.

"Good technique or good arms?" Susan snorts again, directing her gaze away, sweeping across the crowds.

"What's the difference?" I smile, leaning my chin on my hands as I watched Oliver.
It was a plan of mine, to at least get one date with the gorgeous Quidditch captain. Every girl wants him, I so happen to be one of thoes girls, but I have something thoes girls don't, and that's patience and excellent flirting skills.

"Stop staring at him you creep." Susan snaps, pulling at my arm as Harry caught the snitch.

"Why is the game ending?" I straightened up.

"For some obsessed with the Quidditch captain would at least know the game-" I lazily cut Susan off.

"I'm not obsessed with him, I just think he's cute." I shrug, letting her drag me down the stadium by my arm to congratulate our winning house.

"Gryffindor!" Lee Jordan screams, his tie tied around his forehead as the twins began to hoist him up onto their shoulders.

As we sat in the great hall, gloating over our newly won match. Dinner was full with my houses exciting chatter.
"Hey Wood, ever met Bethany Blake?"
Susan turned to Oliver, shoving me into the seat beside him.

"Hello, I'm Bethany." My smile was warm as he took my hand, oblivious to my ulterior motive.

"Oliver Wood." His smile was the definition of attractive.

"I feel a little embarrassed, but, could you tell me how Quidditch works?" I brushed some of my dark black hair behind my ear, staring up at him with clear blue eyes. This had an effect on him as his cheeks became flush before preparing a speech.

"Oh no, as soon as you get him started he never stops-" Fred Weasley groans, eyes rolling, sharing a look with his twin.

"She's totally flirting with him." George whispers loudly back.

"Well, you've got seven players per team, the three Chasers, the seeker, the two beaters and me- the keeper." I supress a giggle when he calls himself a keeper, also biting back my own retort, because he definitely is a keeper. "Then there's the four balls, snitch-." His voice rose in excitement, everyone elses face trained on me, my eyes mever leaving the excitement on his face as he gave me great detail of Quidditch.

"So the Chasers have to get the Quaffle in the hoops that the keeper protects?" I ask for clarification. Olivers facial features change into surprise, he probably hadn't bore me to death or I wasn't paying him attention.

"Yes." He gave me a dorky smile before explaining it more. "And that's why I kept one hand on the broom when Flint flew head on at me."

"And you were still able to block him?" I ask, amazement across my features. His voice was like honey, and his accent, I had to stop my self from jumping his bones right here and now.

"I got to get some sleep lass, maybe we could continue this tomorrow at the Three Broomsticks?" His innocent face made me gnaw on my lip shyly before answering.