Draco x reader

Shamelessly going to promote my book about werewolves. If you're interested in it please check it out and vote! Thanks xoxo

 If you're interested in it please check it out and vote! Thanks xoxo

Your POV

Thinking about the oldy, depressing subject that is my love life, my eyes met the back of Malfoys head. So he and I kissed, then I found him on a date with Pansy, and he had the nerve to smile in my direction. Then I watched as he flirted shamelessly with any girl around me or him. Even Hermione. He's interested in me, then he's not. The on and off again thing is getting really tiring, not to mention my so called best friends haven't pranked in two weeks, I'm getting nervous as I think about the twins. Ever since Umbridge they've been in total plot lock down. They didn't let me in on it though, so I was left alone to think, staring at the glimmering black lake. "No friends Y/l/n?" Draco teased, probably waiting for me to defend myself.

"Obviously not." I brushed him off, continuing to stare out at the black lake. He didn't say anything, instead sitting beside me.

"I don't really have any friends either, Crabbe and Goyle are just cousins who follow me around." He offered.

"What about Zabini?" I offered, still not taking my eyes off the beautiful lake.

"As I said, not really friends." He shrugged. I finally, and slowly, turned to look at him. He was staring out at the black lake. "Are you mad that I kissed you?"

"No." I replied honestly.

"Are you mad that I went on a date with Pansy?" He asked.

"I'm not mad about anything you've done Draco." I told him softly.

"My parents are mad at me. So is Harry and his friends." He admitted. "I-I just don't want you to be mad at me." The big dick head that was usually Draco, looked like a small child who was trying to impress everyone. But his eyes held so much vulnerability that I couldn't help but reach out and entwine our fingers.

"I'll never be mad at you." I reassured him. "Unless you cheat on me, or go on another date with Pansy-cake."

"So you are mad about Pansy?" He grinned, building up his persona.

"Watch it Malfoy." I winked, pressing a kiss to his cheek.

"I'll watch you -that sounded weird." I giggled as the two of us sat by the lake, staring out into the vast sky and the ripples of the majestic lake.