Albus x reader

Third person POV

Y/n walked with her boyfriend of three years, Albus, down the Hogwarts corridors.
Albus seemed a little distance, he'd been hanging around a girl, Delphi, more than Y/n. This is the first time the couple had been hanging out together in two months. Y/n tried, but Albus would blow her off or wouldn't stop talking to Delphi.
But Albus recommended they hang out.
But Albus isn't the only one with new friends.

"Y/n!" B/n (boy name) yelled, he waved Y/n over, who happily started walking away from Albus towards B/n.

"Y/n?" Albus stopped walking and grabbed her elbow. She turned around and raised an eyebrow.

"Albus?" She mimicked.

"I thought we were hanging out..." he trailed off.

"Im just giving you a taste of your own medicine. Excuse me." Y/n yanked her hand away and walked over to B/n and his friends.

"Did you see Scorpios? His hair is just! Urgh! He makes me want to take him right there-" B/n was cut off by Y/n.

"I dont want to hear that." Y/n laughed.

"Whats up with our boyfriend?" B/n/2 (boy name 2) asked. These boys, if you haven't noticed, like other boys. B/n/3 put a hand on her shoulder.

"I did what you guys told me to do if he 'came around'. Your right, since he didn't even bother to acknowledge my existence, then I'll do the same." Y/n said smugly.

"Is that so." A new voice said. Albus. Y/n's eyes widened, she slowly turned around to face the Potter, who was leaning against the wall, his hands in his pockets.

"If you dont want him, can I have him?" B/n teased. Y/n rolled her eyes.

"Can I please talk to n/n (nick name) alone." Albus said, looking at the three boys behind Y/n. They awkwardly shuffled away, continuing to watch. "Y/n."

"Albus." She mimicked again.

"Don't mimick me baby." He raised and eyebrow.

"Baby?" Y/n rolled her eyes. "Whatever. I wont take you back unless you beg. On your knees." Y/n replied smugly. Albus just stood there, hands in his pockets, he shrugged. "Thought so. Have fun with Delphi, shes now my replacement." Y/n sighed, walking off.

"No! What n/n." He let out a defeated sigh, before falling to his knees. "OH Y/N MY BEAUTIFUL LOVE! MY LIGHT IN THE DARK! MY HEARTS GREATEST DESIRE! PLEASE TAKE ME BACK FOR I CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT YOUR ANGELIC LAUGH! OR YOUR GLAMOROUS SMILE! YOUR CAPTIVATING EYES! YOUR-"
He was cut off from Y/n placing her lips to his.

"That'll do it." She smiled. He kissed hrr again, wrapping his arms around her waist.

"OTP! OTP! OTP! OTP!" B/n, B/n/2 and B/n/3 started to chant.